OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Urgent: Nissan Patrol TB45E 4.5Ltr : A Steal Deal: To buy or not to buy?

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Urgent: Nissan Patrol TB45E 4.5Ltr : A Steal Deal: To buy or not to buy?

Hey all,

So a couple of days back i met a person in my city who wishes to part ways with his Nissan Patrol because he is relocating to some other place and also have two other SUVs...

When i asked him which model, he said, Nissan Patrol Y61 TB45E Petrol GU Fuel Injected 200bhp . [Year - 2002]

I already have a Patrol TD42 Y61 Diesel [Year - 2000] and bought it just 15 days back... I am simply loving the experience and never going to part ways.... It is a NA [Non turbo] model but in stock condition... Been in talks with the UFI guys for the turbo upgradation with some little drilling and stuff, it should be achievable...

But,

Biggest Question ?:

Should i Also pickup the Nissan Patrol TB45E Petrol Fuel Injected Car since i am getting at dirt cheap as it i think it is a steal deal? it is coming for just $11,000 . as the person i am buying it from is an embassy person and isn't quoting much...

Best part, it has been driven only 75,000Km till date and interiors are freaking new... Also it is a Left-Hand-Drive vehicle, one one in India currently which was imported from Dubai...

So here are the current specs:

TB45E 4.5Ltr,
    fuel injected EFI 200bhp, GU y61 Nissan patrol, petrol.
    Twin tank 140lts capacity, triple ac set up(front, rear and cool box, Foam Cell 2 inch suspension kit from Ironman4x4 worth 1.8lacs, can be upgraded to 4 inch of 6 inch lift kit anytime,
    bulbar side step,
    side rail,
    Snorkel,
    Under body skid plate,
    Exedy safari tough heavy duty clutch kit,
    New brake N master cylinder kits,
    Tons of preventive maintenance done from time to time over the years,
    DBA upgraded brake disc from Australia.
    In mint condition not a single rupee worth of work required.
    Left Hand Drive Vehicle

Kms driven: 75,000KM...

So placing a few questions and really seeking some answers for the same... Kindly help me out since have to close the deal by tomorrow morning anyhow...

1) Should i also go in for the Nissan Patrol TB45 Ltr Petrol since i am getting it at a great deal?

2) How is the power in this model of patlrol? Is it good for highways?

3) Can this later be supercharged for more power?

4) Is the fuel economy really bad in this one? How much wud it be on an average?

5) What are the major Pros and Cons of this model?

All replies would be highly appreciated... Since don't wanna miss out on the deal if all sails smooth in terms of feedback...

Thanks,

Akshay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good power , takes a turbo very well, expect to get 18ltrs per 100K
    Is it a Ti model or ST