OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My new favorite room, once its done. Lol.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,263 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Oh God! I am in stitches here! Any walls that are freshly painted will be, OUT OF BOUNDS! Haha!
    Nearly finshed the first bedroom. I reckon there was maybe two thousand pin holes in the walls!
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Just stirring you up mate.

Ive finished most of my duty free alcohol, haven't touched the Johnnie collection yet 4 x 200ml bottles of some of their finest.

Working all weekend so I might treat myself to a bottle of that distiller 4 next week.

Thinking of what to bring with me camping later next week. Usually it's a slab of something and dry. I want the convenience of premix in a can.
    Any suggestions..
    MD4 mate. I have been told the White Rabbit is also good. I have four bottles here, two 120th Edition and two Special Edition, so I might have to crack one and tell you what its like. But for the extra sub $10 over the Gentleman Jack, the MD4 is better. Edit : Just took a sip as I was typing this post. The aroma is really good.
    Just come over bloke and 'ava taste with me.
    Last edited by mudski; 7th April 2017 at 09:00 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

MB (8th April 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    A word of warning using boot polish from head to toe Hodge :-) Be sure to shower before bed/pass out after Mark's 70's Hendrix shindig. My sheets had to be burnt and hallway walls repainted from stagger slides ;-)
    That reminds me of a party I went too as Beast from X Men...... I left blue body paint everywhere and quite a few places I shouldn't have done. A mate went as the Hulk and painted himself with green emulsion, he became quite ill after a few hours...... Can't think why lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

MB (7th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Nearly finshed the first bedroom. I reckon there was maybe two thousand pin holes in the walls!

MD4 mate. I have been told the White Rabbit is also good. I have four bottles here, two 120th Edition and two Special Edition, so I might have to crack one and tell you what its like. But for the extra sub $10 over the Gentleman Jack, the MD4 is better. Edit : Just took a sip as I was typing this post. The aroma is really good.
    Just come over bloke and 'ava taste with me.
    The agent that we brought our place from told me that if at settlement the picture hooks are still in the wall they stay like that, but if the hooks are removed leaving a hole the wall must be fixed.

Love to pop over Mark.
    Probably best once the kids have gone back to school.
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

MB (8th April 2017), mudski (9th April 2017)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just a few updates on the cave. I have built a offset stud wall. Offset studs gives better thermal protection as I want the room on the other side of the wall to stay cooler than the rest of the room. Wall will now be 140mm thick instead of the standard 90mm.
    20170626_173805 (Medium).jpg

Anyone with ideas what I can do with these two doors? For some reason there is two doors. Both lead into the entrance area of the house. I was thinking to remove the two doors and just have one single door in the middle, then frame up either side and put some glass in there, maybe frosted glass. Only issue with this is both door hinge in the middle of the frame, and the floor tiles have been cut to accommodate the centre part of the frame. Trying to find a floor tile to match has proven fruitless so far. The entrance area is brick too, not plaster, so just blocking one door off would look tacky I reckon.
    20170703_125537 (Medium).jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timber bi fold doors, some types have a runner/guide at the bottom, so may actually require you to "remove" some more tile across the rest of the opening, thus solving that tile problem.

Bi folds are a great feature to any area and very practical, it will also improve the look from your entrance area, giving it some extra wow factor, heaps of variations and styles, including frosted glass.

Ive used them round my place (4 sets in total) on 2 sets, i put my own custom bamboo print on the glass, to look like watermark frosted glass, these are in my entry way and look pretty trick as you walk in (if i remember tomorrow ill take some pics)
    Last edited by 04OFF; 6th July 2017 at 03:06 AM.
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 04OFF For This Useful Post:

mudski (6th July 2017)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see a keezer build in the future.
    Graham

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeYou8 View Post
    I see a keezer build in the future.
    Graham
    Keezer build?? @04OFF if you have a pic it would be great. Just had Matfew here today do a few small electrical jobs. Bloody champ he is.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 594 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @mudski saw these at Costco yesterday, do you have either of these in your collection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 GU6 3.0 CRD AUTO | Safari Snorkel | 2" Ironman lift kit | Runva 11XP Winch | 33" MTZ's | Full Length Roof Rack | GME TX3200 | 30" LED Light Bar |

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacho86 View Post
    @mudski saw these at Costco yesterday, do you have either of these in your collection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have the Gold, drank a couple too, bloody nice drop. I also have the Gold Year of the Rooster...
    s-l400.jpg

I need to find the previous edition of the Year of the Dog, but everyone wants drug money for it. I dont have the Century, I can get one cheaper that will be signed by one of the master distillers, so worth more as a collection piece, but haven't bothered with it yet. Its a tad overpriced in my opinion too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Bacho86 (14th September 2018)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456