Guys, when my 32" goodyears MT's wear out I want to run larger diameter tyres on the GQ now it has the chev conversion. I have a 2-3" nominal lift in it. I don't want to have to carve the guards out to run larger tyres, so was toying with the idea of fitting a set of 'high profile/aggressive muddies' to the standard factory split rims - i have 5 rims that have a clapped out set of SIMEX ST10 rock tyres on them - great tyre below 10km/hr - nightmare above 11km/hr and noisy/ no grip in the wet on bitumen - these are 750R16 10 and 12 ply cross-ply.

So my ideal set-up would be the larger diameter muddies that don't require guard mods, mounted to the 16" rims, them mount up 33"x10.5R15 All terrains for general use on the rims fitted with the Goodyear MT's..

I also have a spare set of original Nissan white spoke wheels fitted up with near new/low klm 31/10/15 desert duellers but they are perished from sitting in the backyard without storage and not worth the risk, so i could use these rims also.

I realise that 33" is my legal diameter threshold, but am willing to take the risk with 35" or equivalents as long as no gueard mods.

Tyre recommendations pls would be appreciated.