Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New track rating app - feedback required

Hi guys

I'm in the process of releasing a new app that will hopefully make 4wding and exploring the bush easier and safer. Its purpose is to provide up-to-date track information for popular tracks in oz, to allow better route planning and safer navigation. Users can see up-to-date track difficulty and conditions on any given day or week for all Australian tracks.

The app was inspired by issues I have personally had with planning trips into unknown areas or tracks, where often there would be limited recent track condition info. It would be difficult to know if my vehicle was capable, if tracks were passable, and what mods or gear I would need to have to attempt.

In addition, track difficulty will be customised to the user based on vehicle type and mods, since a hard track for a stock standard Prado might be easy for a kitted up GQ.

Keen to get feedback on this app prior to release from the 4x4 community so we can add any other functionality you may think valuable.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers
    Red

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to red1234 For This Useful Post:

Clunk (9th February 2017), MB (8th February 2017), Mike02Ti (8th February 2017), MudRunnerTD (8th August 2017), Touses (8th February 2017), VK2FMIA (8th February 2017)