User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advise on South East WA

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks heaps for the replies and info. I did mean south west as well as south and south east. Still getting used to directions here in WA lol.

Stropp that is a very generous offer of you. Will definitely get back to you about it.

Basically looking at Margaret River area for xmas and the around into SA January. We're at Mokey Mia now.

Thanks again.
    GU IV 2006 4.2 TDi wagon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'n'Shred View Post
    Thanks heaps for the replies and info. I did mean south west as well as south and south east. Still getting used to directions here in WA lol.

Stropp that is a very generous offer of you. Will definitely get back to you about it.

Basically looking at Margaret River area for xmas and the around into SA January. We're at Mokey Mia now.

Thanks again.
    Margaret river is a very nice spot look out touring people have called in there and are still there 20 years later
    98 GU ST wagon 6.5TD chev 5 speed manual dual batteries storage drawers big red air compressor 9L tank millweld front and rear bars millweld 4" snorkel 4" air box 3" tough dog suspension lift drop box and hybrid radius arms 12000Lb winch ARB front air locker Alpine MP3 player amp and a good set of speakers GME 2 way The list goes on

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimbo63 For This Useful Post:

Rip'n'Shred (10th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks again.
    these place will be hard to get a spot mate,especially around that time...look at Conto's campground,Boranup campground for margaret river area....from magaret river to coming towards pemberton there is a nice spot called Alaxander bridge...also towards nannup there's a spot called canebreak campground..now Pemberton theres a little gem of a spot called Drafty's camp..on heartbreak trail.....and i know another special spot out here on the farm....you'd be more than welcome..
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Clunk (10th December 2016), Rip'n'Shred (10th December 2016), Stropp (10th December 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    from pemberton not to far away is a place called Sid's camp in Northcliffe.... gooing towards Walpole there is fernhook falls campground...,then not far from that is broke inlet..after that towards Walpole..there is another gem of a spot called Banskia camp...this place is awesome scenery and fishing...Albany way it will get hard again as to the holiday season,but lots of spots..if you want to know some look up DPAW campgrounds...esperance cape le grand as mentioned before is also very nice
    hope all this helps
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Rip'n'Shred (10th December 2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Avo, thanks very much for the very generous offer. Will let you know once we set some plans up
    GU IV 2006 4.2 TDi wagon

Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 2,480 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks again.
    Just message me mate, I will also be down Denmark over Xmas and I'm staying at a mates with 30 acres and just a hay shed converted to a weekender so you should be right to stay a few days while I'm there too!
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

Avo (10th December 2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12