Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advise on South East WA

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advise on South East WA

After some help/advise on trip planning for the Perth and south east WA leg of our big lap around into South Oz. Currently on road along Ningaloo coastline.

Looking for a list of must do and must stay places. Would prefer camping but happy to do some caravan parks if we can even get in being school holidays and peak season. We're self sufficient in a well equipped Patrol and off road camper trailer with kids (don't need water, shower, toilet)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    GU IV 2006 4.2 TDi wagon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    are you coming to the sth wst?not to familular in the sth eat of perth...and hope your catching some nice fish up there...lovely part of OZ that is
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 2,480 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'n'Shred View Post
    After some help/advise on trip planning for the Perth and south east WA leg of our big lap around into South Oz. Currently on road along Ningaloo coastline.

Looking for a list of must do and must stay places. Would prefer camping but happy to do some caravan parks if we can even get in being school holidays and peak season. We're self sufficient in a well equipped Patrol and off road camper trailer with kids (don't need water, shower, toilet)

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    when will you be in perth mate, i can organise a club run with the western patrol club if im free but there are some good places like dwellingup, powerlines track whitehills beach, a run through the dams down south and along the blackwood rver, i have tracks if you need them and know how to take them off my ipad. i also have a 6 bed house that you are welcome to stay at in Perth mate as i am currently living by myself.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 2,480 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will be away at xmas if you are here then, you will have the house to yourself
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thre is a lot of south east WA. depends on how long you want to spend in each area, and when you will be where, if that makes sense. You should take a look at Menzies and Lake Ballard IMHO.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you get a chance head to albany (my home town) massive amounts of coastal scenery alot of history beautiful town and endless 4 wheel driving (beaches)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark89 View Post
    If you get a chance head to albany (my home town) massive amounts of coastal scenery alot of history beautiful town and endless 4 wheel driving (beaches)
    Take him to West Cape Howe
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopetoun, Esperance and east of esperance aroud Cape Le Grande and Cape Arid are worth a look
    2004 4.2TDi GU ST Ute, 3" Exhaust, UHF, Lightforce Spotties, BFG All Terrains, Steel Winchbar, Winch, Dual Batts, CC Ultimate IC, 4" Snorkel, XLR8 Steps and Scrub bar

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bye4 View Post
    Take him to West Cape Howe
    I love it out there great fishing too unfortunately im heading to perth tonight for a few days

Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark89 View Post
    I love it out there great fishing too unfortunately im heading to perth tonight for a few days
    Yes I'm from down that way originally and spent the early part of this year planning a trip to W C H for our club at Easter. When we finally got there the firebugs had been and we wear not allowed in. Did a run on the beach near Muttonbird instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast