2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seriously don't know what to type after seeing that ... thanks for posting it, as it does drive home how quickly things can turn to sh!t ... but as per Nisspat's comments ... I'm speechless ...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is one full on clip. Scary to see some of the real footage cut in with the setup footage. I agree it should be shown to people getting their Ls.
    We have adds to stop smoking which are very graphic, why not adds like that for hoons.. I realise it will upset people who have been affected by motor accidnets, my sister was killed in a head on in 09 due to a drug influeced tired man.. So the clip really hit home. But for the sake of some sad people, if it helps get the message across then they should do it I think.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandrew View Post
    That is one full on clip. Scary to see some of the real footage cut in with the setup footage. I agree it should be shown to people getting their Ls.
    We have adds to stop smoking which are very graphic, why not adds like that for hoons.. I realise it will upset people who have been affected by motor accidnets, my sister was killed in a head on in 09 due to a drug influeced tired man.. So the clip really hit home. But for the sake of some sad people, if it helps get the message across then they should do it I think.
    Sincerely sorry to hear about your sister mate, but glad to hear an opinion from someone who has experienced it first hand suggesting it is a good thing to get out there. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seen these before an yeah i agree anyone goin for lisence should have to watch...i no in SA that yr 11 n 12 students as part of there studies now do driver education program which involves sum of this vid plus they get to watch rescue workers cuttin peolpe from vehicles an they also take part in mock accidents...but with all that its still sad to hear that 17-25 age group r still amonst the highest accident n fatilities in this state....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to scottymcgrotty For This Useful Post:

patch697 (7th February 2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12