Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For sale...... Dual berth camper trailer

Hi all,, need to sell my camper, to fund repairs on my Patrol.
    Fully reg'ed june 17,,Reg no. T64874 $3800 ONO Mob 0402267571 {John]
    Only the good gear has been used in the build, the tub is a J deck Tub [brand new]
    from a 2010 Hilux single cab, flares have been fitted,, the chassis is 40 x 40 x 3 RHS fully welded.
    It has Orac Offroad greasable shackle suspension,,all lights are LED, it has a rear tow point as well
    The triple draw bar is from 100mm x 50 x 3 rhs topped with an O'Brien
    off road 360 coupling, solid 50 x 50 axle with 10" electric brakes,
    the rims are 6 stud GQ Ti 16 x 8 and powder coated grey with bearing buddies.
    Tyres are 265/16, On the draw bar is a 85ltr Ice box {Bailys} and a Utility box.[lockable]
    It has stone protection rubber flaps. it has a 10" flip up jockey wheel,,
    Led lights inside and out for those night stops lol, can carry an 80 watt solar panel behind the ice box[no supplied]
    It has a hard lid with a fully water proof "Ute Swag" 3 huge windows,,,1min set up,,,, giving over 2.2mtrs length ways
    1.5 mtrs width ways.The interior has polished wooden floorboards, with boxed in wheel arches
    The interior is lined with alloy checkerplate, 3 sheets were used for the complete build,,drawbar included.
    IT has a USB, CD Mp3 player with its own in board 12volt 100amp battery,6" marine speakers,, Solar friendly,,
    there are also plenty of cig,, merit and 50 amp anderson plugs, battery will charge on the way to camp,,
    plus a 55ltr Dolium water tank external tap.. way too much to mention here well worth a look with Xmas around the corner
    Tows like a dream would not disappoint ,its a one of a kind you wont see another like this beauty.
    I resrayed it to suit my 04 patrol so the bronze green colour, plenty of room for improvements like a swing out BBQ.
    even a boat rack [tinnie], as I said you'll never see another one like it, real head turner thats for sure

More pics to come
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by threedogs; 3rd December 2016 at 08:54 AM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

Bob (21st November 2016), Sir Roofy (21st November 2016)