Hello awesome Patrollers!

So - I want to get a custom ally toolbox made. To mount on a roof-bar in-front of my Rhino platform rack (3/4 length).

I basically want something triangular in section that I can mount a solar panel on the lid of. The shape will have it act like a bit of a deflector and still leave me with gobs of space for stuff like tent-ropes and basic tools etc. The rear of it I can mount to the front edge of my rack. The front I'll mount on rhino-rack feet and bar.

I'm thinking something like this:

toolbox2.png

As a guide to size it'd be near full width - so about 900mm x 250mm high and 500mm deep.

My question is ... do any of you guys know anyone they can recommend that can make this up for me? I can't weld or I'd have a go myself. I've sent out some emails and so on to a few fabrication joints round here but I'm just getting ignored. Tong Boxes quoted like > $1300 which I think is pretty steep for what it is.

Anyone here that's handy with a welder wanna make it up for me? Anyone that you guys can recommend I get onto - I'm in Brisbane - but I don't care if I have to get it shipped.

Any advise gratefully accepted!