Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giveaway - Drawer Plywood Carcass and Drawers - Brisbane

Hello all.

So - I built a set of drawers for my GU as seen here

Let-There-Be-Drawers

They are made from 12mm ply. Covered in carpet. Made to fit up to Waeco CFX40 on the right. They worked great for me on my recent trip over the Simmo and up to Darwin and back via the Gulf. But - I've decided I wanted some modifications and have made a new set.

That means I have the old one sitting here. They are free to anyone who wants them. All you need is to get some runners and you're good to go. I used 900mm 100kg runners from I.R.S. They're heavy as hell but worked great. Bunnings or other would be fine too I'm sure. They have the 3 drawers and wing bits and so on. They easily attach to the 3rd row seat mounts.

I'm not the world's best carpenter so they aren't perfect (not even close!). But if you are on a tight budget and want to get some drawers into your truck this might help. If you want them, PM me.

I'm gonna keep them here for 10 days. Then I'm going to hit them a sledge hammer and take them to the dump.

:-)
    2015 GU ST 3.0CRD Auto Wagon, 2" EFS Lift, 5 x Procomp 16s with MT ATZ P3s, TJM Outback Bar and 12000lb Winch, 80l Sub Tank, Redarc 40A DC-DC with Optima Battery and 180w Solar, ARB Compressor On-board, 3" EXHAUST, Rhino Pioneer Platform and Darche Awning, DIY Drawers to come!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generous offer - would be a shame if no one takes you up on it.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

Boinzo (14th October 2016)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be a shame if these were smashed and thrown away, so wished I lived in Brisbane.