Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Promotional Introductory Sale for Combi Oven

Hi All, Please have a look at our website www.davesstuff.net for the complete range of camp ovens we manufacture. I am going to run two promotional offers.

1) The first Gwendolyn Camp Oven package will be for sale for $500, with 100% of the proceeds going to the AB engine fund. Postage will be the only cost to the buyer. Payment will need to be made by direct deposit into the designated fund as administered by MudrunnerTD. Pick up of the oven in Melbourne SE suburbs is available also.

2) I am offering 5 complete Gwendolyn Packages for 10% off the list price on the website. Postage costs are to be additional. Payment via direct deposit. This offer is made to Forum Sponsors only, hence if you want the discount, put some cash down and support this valuable forum.

The offer is made on a first in first served basis and I will select the earliest confirmed response for the AB donation. Please be aware that GST is payable on this item and is included in the final price.

That's it, no song and dance!

I look forward to hearing from at least 6 people or maybe get together and pool purchase an oven - you will see the benefits.

Phil

ps, Guys and Gals, feel free to PM me if you prefer. I don't have any requirement to make peoples purchases public. Additionally you can always make an offer regards a price - you never know, it could get accepted!
    Last edited by PeeBee; 11th October 2016 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Additional info

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

AB (11th October 2016), Clunk (13th October 2016), jay see (11th October 2016), MB (13th October 2016), MudRunnerTD (11th October 2016), Woof (11th October 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Get on it guys. This looks like great kit. Phil can you confirm the size of the units when bagged up? i can't find dimensions on your website mate.

NOTE ITEM 1 GUYS. Not only is the first one at a significant saving but all proceeds for the first uint go to ABs engine fund. this is a big leg up. call it a Raffle by default.

Thanks Phil and welcome.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks MudrunnerTD,

the oven is 350mm x 350mm x 200mm high. Its in a heavy duty canvas bag and weighs 19kg - yes there is a lot of material in the set-up. The body is made from 3mm Mild steel and the spun pots and trays from 2mm mild steel. The oven comes with a full set of operating instructions. I am yet to get the time to do a youtube vodeo, but its fairly easy to set-up and use.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very generous of you Phil, I'm not liking it but appreciate your generosity!!!

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are most welcome - no issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome 2 the Vendor Thread Phil,

Maybe AB could make the heavy duty canvas bags for you after he finishes all the rooftop back orders *L*

Did you get your photo uploading sorted? ( I noticed another post asking for help )

Cheers

Toddie
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Clunk (13th October 2016)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toddie, yes sorted out the photo upload - thanks. I am certainly open to offers, no issue. I am determined to keep this 'local made'. I did make inquiries with a couple of mobs in China to get a feel for the process, but it was just too far away, and when i launched into this I needed the local interaction to optimize just what i could manufacture and what i couldn't. For example i requested a sample from a manufacturer in China and supplied all the details for the part, which I had to pay for - no issue. They submitted a price and it wasn't at all competitive - was in US dollars and based on an order of 500 units - I just was not there for that volume, however when I dug down they were not going to manufacture to the drawing or methodology and it would have been a train wreck and unsaleable. Customs duty and international freight was also a huge cost, and all this has to pass on to the end user. Anyway, this is my first foray into the actual world of manufacture and supply after spending decades doing it for others.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

AB (11th October 2016), BigRAWesty (11th October 2016), Clunk (13th October 2016), MudRunnerTD (11th October 2016), NissanGQ4.2 (11th October 2016)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, success, Promo oven is sold and funds on way into the engine account. 5 ovens at reduced price remain included with the wet weather ground tray. PM me if you are interested. Many thanks MB and enjoy.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

AB (13th October 2016), MudRunnerTD (13th October 2016), TPC (13th October 2016), Woof (14th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBBIZ2 View Post
    Guys, success, Promo oven is sold and funds on way into the engine account. 5 ovens at reduced price remain included with the wet weather ground tray. PM me if you are interested. Many thanks MB and enjoy.
    That was very generous of you Phil!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (13th October 2016), Woof (14th October 2016)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't hurt a bit, I feel good about it and you are happy, so win win win. Good luck with the build and look forward to reading the progress.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

AB (13th October 2016), Kimbo63 (14th October 2016), MudRunnerTD (13th October 2016), Woof (14th October 2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast