Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,675 Posts
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1997 GQ Patrol 2.8 T/D parts for sale - Melbourne

I have a stack of parts purchased and un-used when I had the 2.8 T/D motor. Prices below, cash on pick up thanks

DSC01634.JPGDSC01635.JPG Lightweight wheel chains for mud/snow. Fit 7.50R16 tyre. These were fitted to the front wheels with the heavier chains being on the rears. Used on 2 trips only, probably on the vehicle about 2klm and 3 hrs total. I would not rate them for heavy abuse but they might be enough to get you out of the slime. $50

DSC01637.JPGDSC01638.JPGDSC01639.JPGDSC01640.JPG ARB 50mm lift springs, rated 'MEDIUM-GVM, plus matching OME shockers. These springs were on the vehicle for 2 weeks in 1997, then changed over to ARB 200kg constant rate coils as they didn't carry the heavy weight to my liking. There are a higher sitting spring than standard and ride very well. I would say they are suited to a lightly loaded vehicle or one thats a suburban bus with young kids. The shocks have approx 500klm on them and were changed out when the 200kg springs went in. These have been in my shed since 1997. Shockers cycle fine and even.$50

DSC01642.JPG 50mm spring top spacers - never fitted, brand new $20 pair

DSC01646.JPGDSC01645.JPGDSC01647.JPG Projector beam style spotlights, brand new, never fitted or used, quite bright, probably suited for side angled mounting at 90 deg to vehicle for tight night driving - unsure of how effective they would be for any distance. $20 set

DSC01650.JPGDSC01649.JPGDSC01648.JPGDSC01651.JPG Spares set I carried. Genuine water pump, all radiator hoses, 2 genuine belts - 1 used, 2 radiator caps, 1 thermostat, after market air filter, genuine harmonic balancer bolt, washer and seal, Pump alone cost $150, hoses $120, sell the lot for $150

DSC01652.JPG Projector diode isolator - old school system but I used it until 8 weeks ago and they work perfectly - both rated at 80amp capacity from memory. Suited to a system that has battery sense capability downstream of the isolator as you lose approx 1.2V across the diode. Were used in parallel on 120A alternator with external computer control. $40 pair

DSC01654.JPGDSC01655.JPG 6 genuine nissan injectors for 2.8 TD engine, removed at 90,000klm, along with glow plugs as thought they were the issue with poor fuel economy. Turns out the new replacements made no difference - vehicle simply too heavy to give reasonable results, so suspect these are fine, certainly good as a spare set and would not need rebuilding. 4 Glowplugs, 2 yellow, 2 green, no idea where the others went. Same story regards start performance - turned out to be the glowplug controller, not plugs, but can't guarantee their function $100 the lot

DSC01656.JPGDSC01657.JPG Two genuine Milemarker neoprene low mount winch covers, brand new, tried to fit onto my hydraulic and electric low mounts however think they would work on a 'top of bullbar winch mounting arrgt' instead of behinf the bar - cables to electric and hoses to hydraulic get in the way. May fit on a PTO winch assy for example. $10 both

DSC01658.JPGDSC01659.JPGDSC01660.JPG Pile of left over and unused 65mm neoprene intercooler hose pieces. These were used to fit up my safari Intercooler as it didn't come as the full kit with all the fittings. Some of the offcuts have oily finger prints on them 5 new pieces 300mm long (selling now for $18 each on ebay), couple of bends and cut off bends - might be good for existing intercooler system on smaller engines $20 lot

DSC01661.JPGDSC01662.JPG Rear wheel covers, both as new, probably on vehicle for 12 months total on 19 yrs, fit the standard 31.10R.15 tyre. $10 for both

Thanks Phil and i am receptive to offers for multiple items.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, the response has been deafening and i can hardly keep up - NOT!!!!

I need this stuff gone, so as a forum incentive I will donate 50% of everything sold to the AB engine project.

Come on guys you know you need this stuff, so dig deep.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

AB (7th October 2016), MudRunnerTD (7th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,491 Times in 6,596 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey guys, anyone with a 2.8 should be all over those spares guys.

PBBIZ has made a generous offer to deposit 50% of the sale price into ABs engine account!! Win win! Grab a bargain.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been a while since you put these up. Have you still got the injectors? I am doing up my 1996 GQ RD28 and mine have 457000 on them and suspect they are very tired. 90 000 sounds positively new!

Bruce

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

email sent, yes i have them still