Thread: MAXTREK SU-800 Tyres

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All

Since my last post I've put a few Ks on the truck with a return trip from Perth to Albany and a round trip from Perth to Kal to Esperance and back via Albany so I'm up to about 8000ks since purchase and I really must say that I'm extremely happy with my decision to buy a Patrol.

I know it's a truck it lets me know that the moment we're on mildly a rough surface I accept that because it's what I expected from a truck but it's now also a comfortable ride on a smooth surface since I ditched the Maxtrek tyres.

Maybe it was bad luck but I had two bad out of two so won't try my luck with them again and certainly can't recommend them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day all
    Interesting isn't it.
    Someone once said you get what you pay for. Not sure how that pans out overall but it seems to go either of two ways.
    1) cheap, regardless of who makes them and replace them often, or
    2) full price and replace them after lots, lots more Km's.
    My experience is the dearer ones allow you to run say 80K without any worries and simply replace when tread is down while the cheapies have you always unsure that even though they look good when you start the trip, somewhere, somewhen you can get 'bubbles', blowouts, whatever. Proven fact.....it happens in the worst possible spot.
    Good luck,
    Col

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12