User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: April '16 Photo Competition 'Rocks'

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to Cuppa for managing this great thread. Big thanks to everyone for the votes. And thanks to VK2FMIA for sharing an awesome picture of the organ pipes. Kaputar NP is one of my favourite spots. It snowed on me when I was there last year!
    I hope everyone enjoys this months comp. Dig through your shots and show us your sandy images!
    2015 GU ST 3.0CRD Auto Wagon, 2" EFS Lift, 5 x Procomp 16s with MT ATZ P3s, TJM Outback Bar and 12000lb Winch, 80l Sub Tank, Redarc 40A DC-DC with Optima Battery and 180w Solar, ARB Compressor On-board, 3" EXHAUST, Rhino Pioneer Platform and Darche Awning, DIY Drawers to come!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boinzo For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (4th May 2016), fracster (5th May 2016), VK2FMIA (5th May 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

us poms are crap at cricket fracster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 387 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winning shot is a cracker,well done mate.

I missed seeing it in the thread and would have voted for it if I had seen it.
    It is now official, we are not quite so sh@t at cricket as we were! Rugby Union is a different matter.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fracster For This Useful Post:

Boinzo (5th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 294 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinzo View Post
    Thanks to Cuppa for managing this great thread. Big thanks to everyone for the votes. And thanks to VK2FMIA for sharing an awesome picture of the organ pipes. Kaputar NP is one of my favourite spots. It snowed on me when I was there last year!
    I hope everyone enjoys this months comp. Dig through your shots and show us your sandy images!
    Cheers Boinzo, great pic, will have to check out the Handrail Pool one day!. Only 40 k`s from home to Mt Kap, up there quiet a bit. Check out the Barraba Track next time your there.
    "Yet, upon the whole, the space I traversed is unlikely to become the haunt of civilized man....." - Charles Sturt

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went up,the Barraba Track when I was up there. Admittedly in a Prado, so it doesn't count!

Quote Originally Posted by VK2FMIA View Post
    Cheers Boinzo, great pic, will have to check out the Handrail Pool one day!. Only 40 k`s from home to Mt Kap, up there quiet a bit. Check out the Barraba Track next time your there.
    2015 GU ST 3.0CRD Auto Wagon, 2" EFS Lift, 5 x Procomp 16s with MT ATZ P3s, TJM Outback Bar and 12000lb Winch, 80l Sub Tank, Redarc 40A DC-DC with Optima Battery and 180w Solar, ARB Compressor On-board, 3" EXHAUST, Rhino Pioneer Platform and Darche Awning, DIY Drawers to come!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789