Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Legal action after Nissanpatrol prank epic fail

Holy Cow !!!

Just saw this in the paper this morning...

Hospitals around Australia were deluged with admissions yesterday after incredibly cruel April Fool prank backfired.
    Hardest hit were regional areas of Victoria and South Australia where Emergency Rooms and Ambulance Services said the shortage of valium has reached such critical levels the RAAF has been carrying out around the clock operations airdropping supplies to rural medical centres.

Thankfully no fatalities have been reported however Authorities are thought to be extremely concerned about the potential flow on effects on Queensland when the prank arrives there in 10 to 15 years time.
    A Qld health spokesman stated that if that occurred at the same time as the introduction of Daylight Saving it would have a impact greater than the introduction of Cane Toads.

Chemists and Supermarkets have also completely sold out of Tissues in most areas.
    Armed Police have been mobilised after reports of looters targeting warehouses of Johnson & Johnson, Kleenex and in an as yet unexplained link to the prank, MAF cleaner.
    One organised gang modus operandi is to use early model factory GU Patrols and are proving difficult to identify and apprehend as when approached by Police they escape on foot behind an impenetrable wall of noxious white smoke leaving only the abandonded disabled vehicles behind.

Addressing the nation from Canberra, Prime Minister Turnbull has declared the crisis of national magnitude and limited sales of alcohol, anti-depressants, and group hugs to only those people in possession of Nissan Patrol registration papers.
    A move touted by the opposition as discriminatory to Cruiser owners who historically account for 95% of the consumtion of those products.

Legal Class Action is being mounted on behalf of all affected parties by renowned law firm Flaccid, Peepee & Piles.
    Managing partners of FP&P, remain bouyed after the success of a suit against Muzz Buzz when a Prado Driver won an 8 figure settlement after extreme discomfort to the lips from sipping a hot latte.
    FP&P are contemplating of one of Australias highest ever compensation payouts when proceeds of the liquidated assets sale from NissanPatrol of some 9 Spare Wheel bags, a Pentium 2 PC running Win97 and 1 Roof Top Bag prototype are completed.

Principles of Nissanpatrol are not commenting other than to say they are devasted by the siezure and sale of the intellectual property and R&D behind the Roof Top Bag which has been their total focus of some 5 years to date and consumed in excess of $250 of investor funding.
    Last edited by the evil twin; 2nd April 2016 at 03:20 PM.
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

4bye4 (2nd April 2016), AB (2nd April 2016), Avo (2nd April 2016), Bacho86 (2nd April 2016), Bigcol (3rd April 2016), Clunk (2nd April 2016), Cuppa (2nd April 2016), jack (2nd April 2016), Kimbo63 (2nd April 2016), MB (2nd April 2016), MudRunnerTD (2nd April 2016), NissanGQ4.2 (2nd April 2016), Plasnart (2nd April 2016), Sir Roofy (2nd April 2016), Stropp (2nd April 2016), threedogs (2nd April 2016), Touses (2nd April 2016), TPC (2nd April 2016), Wizard52 (3rd April 2016), Woof (2nd April 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Win97? I call this story BS.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AGman For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (2nd April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You must have spent all night on that ET. Laughed my nuts off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too much time on your hands ET ........ But I appreciated it. :

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 644 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh so fittng! That'll learn him!
    The 10 to 15 years until it hits Qld, I had best start preparing my case. Eh! Next year maybe.
    Too busy at the moment catching up on the metric system.
    I AM NOT STUBBORN.........I prefer the term, Singlemindedly independent !

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Touses For This Useful Post:

Kimbo63 (2nd April 2016), MudRunnerTD (2nd April 2016), Sprock (2nd April 2016)