Thanks
    Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,001 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    This thread has been well and truly hijacked . LOL
    I'll clean it up later but for now it's entertaining.

Tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YNOT View Post
    I'll clean it up later but for now it's entertaining.

Tony
    yeah the old gq versus gu. there will never be a winner but it fun reading all the b&^^#$%T

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    OMG!! You sound like someone else I know with a Hilux!! LOL ...

Hear what you're saying mate, but every 4wd'er, 4wd magazine comparo, etc can't possibly be wrong. To suggest a pajero is as capable (outside the aggressiveness and capability of the driver) as a patrol is a looooonnnnnnnng draw of the bow!!!

Consider me you're first catch!!! lmfao

You need to go pick it up from Sydney and bring it back up do we can do some "tests" before it gets turned into a harvester down at the gnomes place!!!! LOL
    if you can get the southern gnome to both honest and serieous at the same time i am sure both his testomny and he should should have footage to back these claims LOLOL the alternative bigrig is to go to my face book site for evidance ROFLMAO (god i wish i had this sort of luck out on the boat!!!)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hekarewe View Post
    if you can get the southern gnome to both honest and serieous at the same time i am sure both his testomny and he should should have footage to back these claims LOLOL the alternative bigrig is to go to my face book site for evidance ROFLMAO (god i wish i had this sort of luck out on the boat!!!)
    LOL!! Hmmmm ... must have been out with crap drivers!!! Coz there's a few on here a little less 'vocal' than me and I'm sure they're reading this saying the same thing ... no way!!! lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YNOT View Post

PS. score another one to the GU's, they already have gas struts to hold the bonnet up!
    Good one Tony

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the GQ never came out with struts prbably because they were made of real steel and are too heavy for struts ???

1989 GQ LPG / PET TB42 LWB WAGON 4'LIFT 33's
    WELCOME TO THE MUD PITT WE DRIVE NISSAN PATROLS
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timbar View Post
    the GQ never came out with struts prbably because they were made of real steel and are too heavy for struts ???
    They are so ancient that Gas Struts were not invented when they were built LOL

RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many! Silver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hekarewe View Post
    having been the owner of an 88 NE pajero for 9 years and recently buying (didnt say up gradeing) a 03 GU to which for the first time in my 4wding career then added lift kit and winch snorkle etc and after the last outing am strongly thinking of putting lockers on having never considered them before i am a bit disappointed in the patrol as each model comes out oit should improve,,,, i thought in buying the gu i would be able to do bigger and harder tracks then old pajero,,, (which kept up with all the cruisers and patrol both modified and not) but have been sadly mistaken so to me the question should be which patrol is cheaper to modifie so that you can go and do the tracks you really want to do!!!!!!!

sure this one will get a bit or three!!!!!
    I may consider a swap with my TB42 Mav :-)

And I like Pajeros in the sand, they take the hump out of between the ruts for those of us who's toys aren't lifted and on big tyres
    Last edited by Silver; 12th April 2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: another thought!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mate you don't stuff around...lol....Keep us posted!

Do you know whats funny...The GQ owners never bragg about how better their 4wd's are compared to the GU but the GU city slickers seem to keep this rival GU V GQ and how great the GU's are, etc but we never hear about GQ owners trying to proove how good their old rigs are...

There might be a conspiracy out there with the GU owners that they deep down wish they had an old and faithful mean machine GQ and just lash out at us humble GQ owners...lol....Ok, Im on the gas tonight peoples so look out, I'm getting personal!!!....lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Mate you don't stuff around...lol....Keep us posted!

Do you know whats funny...The GQ owners never bragg about how better their 4wd's are compared to the GU but the GU city slickers seem to keep this rival GU V GQ and how great the GU's are, etc but we never hear about GQ owners trying to proove how good their old rigs are...

There might be a conspiracy out there with the GU owners that they deep down wish they had an old and faithful mean machine GQ and just lash out at us humble GQ owners...lol....Ok, Im on the gas tonight peoples so look out, I'm getting personal!!!....lol
    Unleash!!!! LOL

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast