Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    He has either logged off or been banned
    Nope not banned, so either hiding or scouring the net for more articles to cut & paste

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

threedogs (13th March 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 591 Posts
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This whole thing is disappointing to say the least. Once you start lying though, it is very hard to reverse it, and lying about Military Service is fraught with danger I'd reckon. I've met a few blokes who like to embellish their military service, usually with some BS story involving the SAS or Commandos, but they tend to shut up quick smart when asked for detail and who else was there. Usually these sorts of blokes have very little real substance but have a big ego that needs stroking constantly. Lots of these types of blokes are in the Security Industry from what I've seen, floating around the Mining and Oil industries and bullshitting themselves from job to job. This bloke will just be one of many.

Judging by the limited responses and ongoing denials, I don't think that there is about to be a confession anytime soon here, so I think I'll go back to the PUB Thread for a laugh and forget about PMC/whoever...
    Between Patrols ATM. Had a beaut GU with 6.5 Chev TD. Next is a GU ute with a 4.5 litre Cummins conversion and a camper on the back.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FNQGU For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), Clunk (14th March 2016), growler2058 (15th March 2016), my third 256 (15th March 2016), oncedisturbed (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having served myself with the RACT although never deployed and have family and friends that have and continue to serve in the ADF ranging from the SASR, RACT, 2 - 7 & 5/7 RAR amongst others, find it very belittling to such blatant deceit and disrespect towards those that do or have served and who've lost loved ones along the way.

Growing up in a military family, I've seen more embellished stories of service than I can remember and every time it happens, it destroys everything and everyone around them.

Never underestimate the power of the tap, let it flow through you.
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oncedisturbed For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), Stropp (15th March 2016), threedogs (15th March 2016)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G’day folks,

I thought this was the Nissan Patrol forum and not an unlawful Spanish inquisition, firstly it is quite apparent that it does not matter what explanation I give, either way you people have been poisoned by false and misleading information.

There is an old saying “those who live in glass houses should not throw stones” I do not know any of your personal backgrounds or what colorful past some of you might have, I came to this forum for a bit of fun and to swap and share Nissan Patrol information and more importantly to learn more about Patrols. I have accepted everyone on this forum for their face value for all of their warts and all. I sincerely hope that those that have been attacking me are squeaky clean and have no skeletons in their closets; furthermore they want to be cleaner than a colonoscopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the last few years I have donated monies to various causes including recently Roofy’s engine cause. In which my family have donated $100 and I have provided a F1 Jordon Racing team shirt worth over $300.00 to help raise further funds.

Also over the years my family have organised several B/Q’s and several trips for members to participate in, my wife and I provided all food and alcohol which was paid by us. My wife and I have even provided our home to several members over the years to stay and visit; every time a member or members have stayed at our home we have covered all expense’s.

I have even paid a member his fuel expenses and other costs to help me fix my Patrol, which I was extremely appreciated off. I have given away hundreds of dollars’ worth of equipment and Nissan parts free of charge to several forum members.

I have never asked the forum for any financial assistance or help over the years, especially when I was going through a bad period in my life! However, I have always been there for Patrol members in their time of need.

Lets make this clear 90% of the forums members are fantastic people, however the other 10% are dead set imbeciles. To read some of the crap that has been started on this tread is a dead set joke. Cowards, like gutless sheep always follow follow the leader, so gullible some of you are ( failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.)

The NSW RSL are aware of the situation and are also investigating about the false and misleading bogus application form that was sent to ANZMI. I have full support from the Veterans Centre NSW where I work from and the vast majority of ESO pensions officers and advocates that are extremely upset by the attacks made against me.

First and foremost for any website that is providing information into the public domain as they have to be transparent and accountable and most importantly the information needs to be lawful, factual and the truth, unfortunately this is not the case with ANZMI/AVM and Aussie Diggers websites.

These websites are they are run by unscrupulous criminals. The main reason they registered the websites overseas was to hide from further criminal prosecution. These individuals have a total dislike to authority, the RSL and other ESO’s. Several members from these websites have been convicted of serious offences with several serving time in goal.

Also interesting is that ANZMI/AVM does not do actual personal inquiries and does everything “electronically”. This explains the errors and omissions in their “alleged investigations” and gives the lie to the provenance of any photographs and/or documentation they rely upon. No wonder the Police, DVA and the RSL etc are not interested in anything they publish on their websites due to the very fact that it operates unlawfully and as convicted criminals and outlaw motorcycle group members are involved with its operations.

It is interesting to note that Mr Garry Sloane admits to one very grievous fault with ANZMI “exposes” – they do not confront the “accused” with the accusations, much less publish the accused’s answer. In short, they act as a self-appointed “kangaroo court”, motivated by rumour, innuendo, personal malice and hatred.

ANZMI hate the RSL and NATIONAL SERVICEMEN'S ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA with a passion. They blame the former WW1 and WW2 veterans for not excepting them into the various ESO’s during the Vietnam War. Funnily, it is now the Vietnam Veterans mistreating all the post 1975 error veterans with distain, what hypocrisy and what a bloody disgrace .

It is the anonymity that I particularly object to I firmly believe that an “accused” has the right to be confronted with his/her accuser. If a person or group believe themselves to be in the right, in levelling accusations, then they should have the courage and integrity to level their accusations using their real names and by being accountable. Using pseudonyms and anonymous servers is simple cowardice.

All the folks that have served in the Military did for the following reasons, to protect Freedom, Democracy and most importantly the Rule of Law. There is no place in our society for unlawful vigilantes that fail the basic trait that everyone is innocent until proven guilty by a Court of Law.

Here are some of your new friends the main players of ANZMI/AVM websites; you judge yourself about the quality of these individual’s. Anyone that supports pedophiles in my book are pedophiles themselves.

Most of this information has been exposed by Don Tate and others in books and also on online forums. The real interesting thing to note is this; not one of the individuals has ever filed legal action against those statements made about them. The main reason is quite simple, it is all true and those that have made those statements have all the evidence to prove their assertions; that is why they do not want to be exposed in the public arena for being a disgruntled group of criminals and hypocrite’s.

I have now been provide hundreds of e-mails and other documentary evidence, copies of both the CPMH/ANZMI websites provided by to former members who are disgusted with their former colleagues who have now turned ANZMI into attacking anyone who does not share their values. Furthermore, they left due to the criminal fabrication of materials used to incriminate targets.

Firstly, let’s do a quick review of some of ANZMI/AVM operators.

1.Garry Sloane failed marriage, fled Darwin after trouble with authorities, did not like the indigenous lads hanging around his daughter, (discharge a firearm in public) Fled to Queensland only to threatened a person with a firearm, then had a dispute with his neighbour and decide to drown his neighbour’s cat. The following is a media article about Mr Sloane “Man fined $5,000 for drowning cat in wheelie bin” Updated 11 Sep 2009, 10:43am A 58-year-old man from Petrie, north of Brisbane, has been fined $5,000 for animal cruelty. Gary McIntyre Sloane pleaded guilty to drowning his neighbour's cat in a wheelie bin earlier this year after catching it. He appeared in Petrie Magistrates Court this morning. The RSPCA had sought a custodial sentence because the killing was premeditated. Mr Sloane is well known to both the NT and Queensland police services.

2. Bob Buick, interesting man, he has stated on numerous occasions that he has never been involved or had anything to do with either ANZMI and AVM websites, folks, this is a total lie. As my IP researcher stated; “as requested Paul here are the details of the email addresses you sent. If you note that there are multiple IP addresses that are in this email address that is linked to ANZMI - also the programmes used is Aache - if you note that ANZMI use Apache and it is art of the capabilities of NEW DREAM NETWORK. LLC. this is Bob Buicks e - mail address = bobbuick@netspace.net.au. Bob lives in QLD not W.A. - then look at the same IP addresses on his e - mail and compare with Anzmi. This is another e - mail that Bob Buick uses - sent to John Tilbrook from BB - again note the same IPS on the web ANZMI and Bobs private e - mail address. My advice Paul, there is overwhelming evidence to prove to a court that Bob Buick was the owner operator of both the ANZMI and AVM websites”.

3. Barry Billing, another interesting man, ANZMI member a convicted fraudster and thief who served four years in goal for his offences and more recently he has fronted court on another 16 similar charges. Uses the AVM web site as a tool to attack fellow veterans using the pseudonyms "Certo", among others. Reported numerous people on the ANZMI website. His two tours of Vietnam were once as a driver, and once as a barman. However, he claimed the full pension based on fraudulent heroic exploits with the enemy which has since been denounced by his former Commanding Officer. Billing was discharged under the Mental Health Act. The judge at his first trial called him a "pathological liar".

4. Michal Petelczyc ex-navy ANZMI Admin. Has used the alias Bill Hobson ANZMI investigator. Currently under investigation by the Balmain Police Station in Sydney for stalking and abusing several women. He is also currently under investigation by DART for abuse against young sailors. Sacked by the commonwealth government in 2000 for using government computer systems to attack Israeli citizens.

5. Keith Tennant, NOW THIS IS ONE MAN WITH A SERIOUS CREDITABILTY PROBLEM! Also the owner/administrator of the (Aussie Digger) web site created on 9th June 2006, first registered in Boat Harbour Tasmania and administrator of the Australian Veteran Matters (AVM) and Admin member of ANZMI. However I was horrified to find out that Mr Tennant was DISHONORABLY discharged from the Royal Australian Artillery for paedophilia. I now have a copy of the 1975 Townsville magistrates’ court case which found Mr Tennant guilty for sexually assault of a minor. Mr Tennant lured a little boy away from his father in the SGT mess, took him upstairs to his bedroom, removed his pants- and then molested him. According to the Statement given by the boy’s mother to Townsville Police, he inserted his fingers (or that’s what the boy thought it was) into his anus. Mr Tennant never demonstrated any remorse at the time, or at any time since, especially when the boy’s father committed suicide as a consequence of Tennant Raping his little boy. Tennant had the audacity to use alcohol as his excuse FOR RAPING A LITTLE BOY; he then tried to blame his Vietnam service for his paedophilia. Mr Tennant is well known by both the Queensland and Tasmanian police. He is also listed on the police known sex offenders list. QUESTION: WHY IS THIS MAN NOT ON THE ANZMI WEBSITE? Easy he is one of the operators of the disgruntled criminals now attacking everyone else. THIS MAGGOT HAS HAD IS MILITARY FILE REMOVED by unlawful mates at the Army Historical Unit. Folks, try and search for this paedophile on the Vietnam Nominal Role, you will not find him. He has had unlawful friends remove is information. WHY? Because he does not want the public to know about his disgusting past.

ENJOY YOUR NEW FRIENDS!

PS, i have screen shot all the material from this thread and other threads to be used as evidance to demonstrate the attacks that have taken place against me.

Regards,

Paul McTernan
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul you are obviously an intelligent and articulate person, you have written something about being part of an group of people that you have denied in subsequent written material.
    Now when asked about that you reply with long winded, replies that attack, insult, vilify and defame all and any in your sights that don't support you 100%.
    I do not understand why you don't answer the simple question. Your credibility is eroded with each post that doesn't answer the quick and simple question.
    You carry on like an alpha male but come up short when tested.
    I hope your screen shots are of the whole thread here not a cut and paste of what suits you as you are prone to do.
    We all know a person can be the best person, most liked, generous etc in our community, but if there is a skeleton that falls out of the closet all that came before is negated,. don't you see that?
    Cheers
    Macca

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), Roosim (15th March 2016), Rossco (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Paul,

You have still not answered the single question that was asked of you at the very beginning of this thread.
    Why won't you answer the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Thanks for the reply Paul. I just have one question for you though.
    Did you ever serve in the Rhodesian army? Or the Rhodesian Light Infantry?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), macca (15th March 2016), Roosim (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Firstly, to be honest Paul I couldn't give a fark about this subject. I don't feel any personal wrong to me either way. What has got my attention though is the manner of which this is unfolding. There definitely are some great tactics being used. "attack the attackers" is probably taught in the service. There's also plenty of rock throwing from within glass houses happening but seeing as I have never been in the military, and therefore under no scrutiny over my service, I know I mustn't be one of the said rock throwers. Therefore I must just be a cowardly turd of a mentally ill sheep and that's a bit of a harsh thing to call someone simply for asking a question.
    To the layman though, a contradiction often leads to scrutiny.

So did you serve in the Rhodesian light infantry? Lol.

Did you alter the letter from Don Tate to include the term ANZMI before posting it here?

I give you permission to screen shot this attack lol.

>>>tappin from tassie
    Hello from Under Down Under!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taslucas For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), macca (15th March 2016), Squalo (23rd March 2016), Winnie (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To paraphrase taslucas "Firstly, to be honest Paul I couldn't give a fark about this subject. I don't feel any personal wrong to me either way."

I just wanted to add my bit. Mate, in your last post you have listed a few occasions when you have helped out other members. Well good on you, but that has nothing to do with the argument that you seem determined to perpetuate. If you want to continue this, go right ahead, but don't start telling us in general what a great guy you are because you have chucked in a few bucks here and there.
    For the record, just after I joined the forum, BA had his engine issue and I chucked in a few bucks because I was doing OK and he wasn't. I won't list the amounts and what else I have helped in because it won't make me a better or worse person. People just do what they can when they can, not to gain respect or credulity.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

Bigcol (15th March 2016), BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), threedogs (15th March 2016), Winnie (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    it seems Patrol 4x4 have an ADF/Defence section and been caught out on that too.
    There is no $$$$$ value on mateship. over the years I to have helped plenty
    of PPl like you, next time I'll remember to get a receipt, wrap it up
    he never was in the RLI never will be.
    I objected to your posts when you wrote in detail how to skin a human,
    who posts that sort of info, I know ,,,,,,,one sick dude
    Last edited by threedogs; 15th March 2016 at 01:11 PM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul,

If you have a genuine beef with & evidence against ANZMI this should be addressed in the appropriate place which is not here.

Mention of your profile on the ANZMI website was made here in good faith. Your subsequent posts & lack of response to pertinent questions asked by members have not assisted your credibility.

You may already have dug your hole too deep, but there might be some value in changing tack. I can't see more of the same serving any useful purpose.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), growler2058 (15th March 2016), Rossco (15th March 2016)

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast