Thread: ANZMI false and misleading Assertions

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Why the call for banning Cuppa, besides not giving you a straight answer, the possible lies or not getting stories straight and deleting a whole pile of useful info in the past. What has he personally done to you for you to have such a personal vendetta against him? If your so adamant about wanting an answer, then chase him up via PM and leave it off the forum.

This forum is based on helping others when and where possible, it's not about what people may or may not have done in the past or in their own personal lives.

At the end of the day, it's AB's decision as to what he thinks should be done, seeing as it's his forum and his rules that he painstakingly set up.

Threads like this serve no purpose to the forum and detract from what a great place it is for knowledge base, a bit of banter and in some cases comradery amongst it's peers
    I read all of that clunk and not one single dick joke!?

>>>tappin from tassie
    Hello from Under Down Under!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taslucas For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (11th March 2016), Stropp (11th March 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by taslucas View Post
    I read all of that clunk and not one single dick joke!?

>>>tappin from tassie
    I know right, proud of me?hahahahaha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

Stropp (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    was thinking that myself, maybe he's drinking lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

7. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

taslucas (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    Very disapointing.

WTF! PMC youre trippin, you didnt join the Army until 1981! Remember??? How deep a hole can a bloke dig

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look no harm exposing people sometimes. Remember the rock spider/rapist that made his way onto a forum meetup that had kids there. No harm letting people know that someone may not be what they seem. Someone here may have dealings with Paul down the track and will now know to take his words with a pinch of salt

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (11th March 2016)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Author Don Tate 21st January 2016

The ANZMI/AUSTRALIAN VETERANS MATTERS websites are inhabited by some of the vilest men in Australia- and pending legal action might well see them completely investigated by court order.

The class action being pursued by Shine Lawyers against the Australian Defence Force for abuse suffered by ex-members of the ADF and veterans should allow, at long last, for the discovery of the cowards who facilitated, administered, and contributed to both the ANZMI and AVM web sites- particularly there financial structure.

Because when mud is thrown, it tends to stick. And that’s the worst of it. It's why the AVM became such a compost heap. It allowed for mud to be thrown at an individual for no other reason than to discredit whoever was standing against the corruption endemic to the Australian Defence Force.
    Sadly, at a time when we celebrate those supposed noble traditions of “Anzac”, the fact that this web site even exists at all detracts from all that nobility those veterans espouse.

Forget mateship and honour and ‘Anzac spirit’ and all that guff.

Sure, there are those who will argue that this is to be expected from a troubled minority group like Vietnam veterans. It is, after all, a fragmented, disaffected minority group like no other, inhabited by men with a seething anger at losing a war, who lost their youth and their health in a futile enterprise, and who still alienated to a great extent from the greater body of man by the prolonged media exposure that turned so many minds against the warrior.

Add to that disaffection a time bomb caused by exposure to defoliants and herbicides ticking away inside them, and it’s a toxic blend.
    These are men mostly sick in mind, and heart.

In truth, it is a community of men still at war. Not just with the society which still finds reason to revile them despite the decades of platitudes poured upon us since the Welcome Home march, but with each other. Man against man; unit against unit; Corps against Corps.

To some degree, it is a community of malcontents that sees injustice at every level, be it from those previous leaders who were prepared to use soldiers as expendable pawns in the pursuit of ‘gallantry medals’, to the politicians and governments of every government since in respect of devalued pensions and superannuation, and even from the courts where the impact of war service on the psyche is rarely understood or made allowance for.

Then again, there are also those who always had criminal predilections and inherent character flaws who use their service in the war (as little as it was in many cases) as an excuse for abominable social misbehaviour.

So, mischievous, idle hands abound. A manifest madness exists within the ranks and the worst of it is that the higher echelons of the military ‘establishment’ uses those sick minds to its own advantage. They are not only a party to the abuse of veterans already psychologically disturbed by war, but in some instances actually provides the administration and the network to facillitate the abuse.

The internet is the perfect tool for such cowardly men, and web sites like the AVM and ANZMI are the perfect vehicle for cowardly behaviour to flourish. There’s nothing like anonymity to give a man the balls he lacks in real life.

Make no mistake, the AVM (the more evil of the two web sites) acts as the buffer between a beleaguered, self-serving hierarchy of former military officers and its most strident, clamorous opponents. By pretending to expose ‘wannabees’ and ‘frauds’ within the veteran community, it has a licence to negate any opposing opinion by utilising the tools of slander and vilification.

All the while, the bona fides of the AVM’s administrators and contributors are steadfastly hidden by cowardly pseudonym- though a careless few have been unmasked, as mentioned already.

More often than not, they use words that suggest some measure of the very masculinity they lack – names like “Spartakus”; “Cassius”; “Savage”; “Zion”; Boots”; “Action”; “Cavalry”; “Ruger 357” and so on. It’s as if they realise they really are lesser men – having nothing but a coward’s core, the quisling’s heart, and by using such a pseudonym, it allows them some small measure of self-esteem.

Or pseudonyms like “Fergus Fairfax”; “Samsung”; “Certo”; “ Cicero”; “Shadow”; "Sunray"; and “Mowgli” – exotic choices meant to convey some sense of a greater intelligence than the run- of- the- mill, a choice that suggests a grander view of the world. But in the hands of such men, those terms are demeaned, for their actions portray them as little men of the world with nothing but a maggot’s appreciation of it.

Then there are those whose level of relative intelligence is reflected in pseudonyms like: “Nuidat68”; “D371”; “KRT”; “KD117”; “BC”; “XXXX”; "CD"; "PM"; and so on. Here are ‘men’ (and I use the term loosely) capable only of utilising the initials of their name, or some aspect of their service history. These are the weaklings who lack not only a measure of intelligence, but creativity. These are men who run with the herd, who cannot survive without the protection of the pack. By hiding within, they avoid the glare of the searchlight themselves.

Sadly, despite its links to a known paedophile in Rockhampton, and to an ex-service organisation in the same locale which is run by those with similar sexual appetites, and despite many of its contributors being known criminals (including a self-confessed murderer, thugs, and fraudsters) no one dares call it to account.

No politician. No media commentator. No Police Commissioners.

An impotent Australian Federal Police force simply refuses to enforce the legislation clearly set out in the Telecommunications Act (Section 474: 17). Thus, the cowards proliferate- or they did, until a small group of us turned the tables on the fools.

These are men who dare not raise a knuckle like true men once did, instead resorting to the abject cowardice of social thuggery armed only with a keyboard and the dead of night to do their dirty work.

Like that most cunning of animals- the dingo, which leaves no paw prints, the contributors to the AVM reflect all that is sad and evil within man.

But on days when war veterans march proudly along our city streets, one needs to ask these questions of such men – while they pretend some overt display of Anzac pride, can there a greater expression of true cowardice than those who choose to hide in such shadow-lands? What does it say about any man that he would prefer such an existence? What is it about themselves or their own service that they are hiding or running from?

Or have they no true understanding of what being a man is really all about?

They threaten and bluster and boast of their own war service, about how tough they are, what great soldiers they were, and what they'd like to do to someone like me who stands up to them – but when I visited their cities on speaking engagements to do with my memoir as I did on more than 180 occasions across Australia since 2008, with only my wife by my side, they failed to show.

Or like Bob 'the bolter' Buick did at Kawana Library a couple of years ago- bring a dozen mates with him to look after him and make sure the local constabulary were aware of a likely confrontation. Such cowardice.

Or if they did attend, they scuttled away like cockroaches without introducing themselves to me and voicing their opinion face to face like true men might have.

After careful, detailed observation and analysis of those who contribute to those web sites, without exception, these rock throwers prove to be insufficient ‘men’, as men go.

Physically deficient. Socially inept. Failures at work or play. Usually wife-less. These are talentless and tainted men, whose sense of manhood left long ago, hand in hand with any notion of decency, honour and integrity they might have clung to.

The greater tragedy is that the criminals behind these web sites are so devoid of substance and moral fibre that they must hide behind pseudonyms and inhabit a dung pile like the ANZMI, will march alongside men of true grit and honour on days like Anzac Day and have a beer or two afterwards – and no one will notice the difference between the two.

“Only when the beast goes home and looks in the mirror, is the true identity realised”.

Don Tate
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So you did serve in the Rhodesian light infantry!

Any comments of your own about the above screen shots?

Lol sorry Paul I'm just an uneducated rock throwing coward turd and I really don't care either way, you don't owe me anything but it's fun for sport.

>>>tappin from tassie
    Hello from Under Down Under!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taslucas For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (11th March 2016), katwoman (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    what the?,
    Im stumped.
    You haven't answered one question that's been asked of you ALL DAY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by threedogs; 11th March 2016 at 06:25 PM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reply to long winded Post above by PMC or RLI whatever

What the hell has that got to do with the Price of Eggs.

You need some help

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (11th March 2016), Roosim (11th March 2016), taslucas (11th March 2016), threedogs (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KKW9Sok.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help myself

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Useful Post:

Bob (11th March 2016), growler2058 (11th March 2016), my third 256 (12th March 2016), threedogs (12th March 2016)

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast