Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PMC View Post
    snip...
    Well fark me dead LOUNGE LIZARDS,

I thought this was the Nissan Patrol forum and not an unlawful inquisition...
    Dude... really?

It was you that started the thread!
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

Bigcol (15th March 2016), BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), Clunk (15th March 2016), taslucas (15th March 2016), Winnie (15th March 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ANZMI false and misleading Assertions

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Paul you are obviously an intelligent and articulate person, you have written something about being part of an group of people that you have denied in subsequent written material.
    Now when asked about that you reply with long winded, replies that attack, insult, vilify and defame all and any in your sights that don't support you 100%.
    I do not understand why you don't answer the simple question. Your credibility is eroded with each post that doesn't answer the quick and simple question.
    You carry on like an alpha male but come up short when tested.
    I hope your screen shots are of the whole thread here not a cut and paste of what suits you as you are prone to do.
    We all know a person can be the best person, most liked, generous etc in our community, but if there is a skeleton that falls out of the closet all that came before is negated,. don't you see that?
    G'day Macca,

With due respect, I am not an intelligent and articulate person, i am just an average bloke being attacked by a negative group of people.

As previously stated it does not matter what answer i give, i have already been judged by a kangaroo court!

What i am so upset about, you and a lot of other people have my contact details and NOT PERSON had the decency to ring me and ask what ever questions they wanted answered.

Instead, typical of cowards and back-stabbing turds, people decided to attack me on another thread with-out me being able defend myself. It was farken days latter that clunk notified me with the appropriate link that i knew what was going. TO ME A FARKEN DOG ACT!

If you want to get rid of me please, do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS OR Beep OFF!

Regards,

PMC
    Last edited by growler2058; 15th March 2016 at 09:06 PM.
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In simple layman's terms Paul Did you serve in the Rhodesian army??

Fark me it it can not get any simpler than that!
    Stop avoiding the farking question

….................... On the move

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,430 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    G'day Macca,

With due respect, I am not an intelligent and articulate person, i am just an average bloke being attacked by a negative group of people.

As previously stated it does not matter what answer i give, i have already been judged by a kangaroo court!

What i am so upset about, you and a lot of other people have my contact details and NOT PERSON had the decency to ring me and ask what ever questions they wanted answered.

Instead, typical of cowards and back-stabbing turds, people decided to attack me on another thread with-out me being able defend myself. It was farken days latter that clunk notified me with the appropriate link that i knew what was going. TO ME A FARKEN DOG ACT!

PS OR Beep OFF!

Regards,

PMC
    I'm getting a bit tired of you calling me names. I did not make judgement on you, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just wanted to see you say you did/did not serve for the Rhodesian army.
    I am not a coward, I am not a back stabbing turd, and I am not a dog.
    You have not had the decency to answer the only one question I had for you.

You are a scum bag and you will get what is coming.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

innocent.bystander (15th March 2016), macca (16th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day Macca,

PS OR Beep OFF!

Regards,

PMC
    OY nobby correct it is your personal life. But YOU told us all that YOU served in the RLI. No one asked you. YOU just came up with a cock n bull yarn that you did. I think all the people that believed you (at the time had no reason not to) just wanna know why you said this. All your other "alleged" lies that ANZMI has published, I don't think are really relevant to the forum as its not something you crapped onto us about. Just this RLI nonsense.
    I'm all for banning you, I think it's the best for the forum. Maybe we should start a poll and let the forum members decide? Plenty of better blokes than you have been banned for a lot less!
    Or you could just FO and not come back.

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

macca (16th March 2016), Winnie (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still would love to hear the answer from Paul . Don't think he's man enough to let us know but anyway...

….................... On the move

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What i have done in my life is my business and certainly not anybody else business.
    Except when you behave in ways which has an impact upon others. When that happens what you do becomes other people's business as friends & mates look out for each other & if someone is doing the wrong thing by them then word passes around firstly to help to prevent more folk being hurt, & secondly to express the anger which results from either being 'played' or witnessing friends having been played.

There are plenty of folk here who have shared personal examples off-forum of your lies, exaggeration & deception since this all came up. Verbal deception is easily deniable, so no point in repeating it, suffice it to say that there has been a fair degree of folks realising stuff they had previously let slide, now 'adds up' with the aid of the added context provided by ANZMI.

ANZMI is now almost irrelevant, your 'profile' there was just the flag which needed waving to allow folk to look at things anew. Things here have moved beyond that, folk have realised they have their own 'evidence'. They don't need to justify themselves to you, they know what you told them.

You may believe you have done no wrong, but the reality is that your behaviour leaves an emotional toll for some in your wake, as well as a 'bad taste' for many more & in the absence of any acknowledgement & apology from you one thing is for sure, your behavior will be watched like a hawk as long as you remain here, folk don't forget those who treat them poorly.

I have nothing against you personally, it's your behaviour I have not been prepared to tolerate & that is based upon two things - my dislike of dishonesty & seeing innocent folk treated as fools.
    Last edited by Cuppa; 15th March 2016 at 09:41 PM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (15th March 2016), innocent.bystander (15th March 2016), macca (16th March 2016), Winnie (16th March 2016)

us poms are crap at cricket fracster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 387 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What i have done in my life is my business and certainly not anybody else business.

Regards,

PMC
    I`m not getting involved in any of this stuff Paul,it is between you and whoever , but you made it other peoples business when you began posting your life story online.
    It is now official, we are not quite so sh@t at cricket as we were! Rugby Union is a different matter.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fracster For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (15th March 2016), katwoman (15th March 2016), MudRunnerTD (15th March 2016), Rossco (15th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    I'm getting a bit tired of you calling me names. I did not make judgement on you, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just wanted to see you say you did/did not serve for the Rhodesian army.
    I am not a coward, I am not a back stabbing turd, and I am not a dog.
    You have not had the decency to answer the only one question I had for you.

You are a scum bag and you will get what is coming.
    Paul.
    I too gave you the benifit of the doubt at the start..
    And PROOF on my statement....

But Paul..
    Bloke..
    You suck at stringing a story together..
    You've left evidence everywhere.. My 5 year old can tell a better Bullshit story..

Did you serve in the Rhodesian Army..
    If you didn't then who made these statements that you did??
    Did someone hack your account on nissanpatrol.com and patrol4x4.com and post those statements?

Fess up bloke.. Games up..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'day Macca,

PS OR Beep OFF!

Regards,

PMC
    Refer to posts #6 and #55 Paul.
    I know you will never answer the RLI question, it opens a huge can of worms for you on all sorts of levels that are nothing to do with this forum.
    Some of it probably legal with more than likely huge ramifications for you.
    I am far from perfect, more than likely have a skeleton or two hidden away but never pretend to be someone I'm not. I apologize when I stuff up and let another go first if they were there before me. All I ask in this life is to be treated as I treat others.
    So it seems I am a spineless turd, at 59 years old that is new to me. Paul we were not mates, and will not be. And be stuffed if I was going to contact you about this.
    After all your deflecting / attacking comments and personal ones too, I am at a loss why I ever called you so long ago.
    Pity because of your situation I don't know. Offer some support... definitely. But it seems I stuffed up.
    To be told to F/Off by you really is icing on a turd flavored cake.
    Don't let this reply be considered fuel for your fire, you are what you are and sadly so many here can see it.

Edit, What does PS mean?
    Last edited by macca; 15th March 2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Definition
    Cheers
    Macca

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (15th March 2016), Cuppa (15th March 2016), growler2058 (15th March 2016), Maxhead (15th March 2016), Rossco (15th March 2016)

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast