Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucus30 View Post
    Ok I wasn't going to put my two bobs in... But I will

Innocent or guilty this forum is not for witch hunting. If I was a mod I'd close this thread

This is not what the Nissan patrol forum is about
    Cheers Lucas,

I appreciate you comments. This will be contained into this thread. The thread will be closed when the discussion have taken place. At this stage there are many questions on the table and Paul is entitled to a right of reply.

Note also that Paul was Very Very active on this forum until about a year ago, he is not a new member and he has Presented himself here as this person for a long time.

Note also that when Paul left as RLI he deleted about 2000 posts that left holes in the forum everywhere that I then spent hours cleaning up yo retain continuity in the affected threads.

He came back as PMC. He is big and loud and has always been a Rippin FARKEN Yard. This issue pits a question mark over every post he has made here. It's a matter of Integrity. Once this is sorted then we move on with or without Paul.

We will wait and see.
    I will speak with AB at lunch time. He will have the final say but at this stage let's see what happens.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (11th March 2016), Cuppa (11th March 2016), macca (11th March 2016), my third 256 (12th March 2016), Stropp (11th March 2016), threedogs (11th March 2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucus30 View Post
    Ok I wasn't going to put my two bobs in... But I will

Innocent or guilty this forum is not for witch hunting. If I was a mod I'd close this thread

This is not what the Nissan patrol forum is about
    Fair enough Lucas, the title of the thread is clear, I respectfully suggest you ignore it.
    I have history here and would like answers, its not having a shot at you or any other members who feel as you do.
    There is loose talk on all sorts of non patrol related issues on here, so please let this run it's course as those others do.
    What the owner and the Mods do is up to them.
    Yours with the best intentions.
    Cheers
    Macca

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Paul, I am so saddened with what is going on. The worst thing I have ever said about you is to anyone is "The people you meet on the internet." And that was tongue in cheek.

I have travelled hundreds of kilometres to meet with you, I have laughed at your stories. I have offered encouragement and support when you were going through hell with you medical condition.

If that makes me a "Gutless Turd", in your opinion, then I will just have to live with it.

After reading the allegations made about you, and re-reading some of the claims you have made, I don't know what to think of you or to say to you, except:

If you can hold your head high be proud of what you have accomplished in your life, then do so, but everyone makes bad judgement calls and some can't admit when they have made mistakes, whether huge, or small. The pressure on you at this moment in time must be immense, and I believe you need to seek help in dealing with it for you and your families sake.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

mudnutette (12th March 2016), Stropp (11th March 2016)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The following is a copy of my request letter to other parties that are involved in trying to call a royal commission into both DVA and the illegal abuse of defence force members. Due ongoing legal issues i request you all stay focused to this page!

4/12/2015

G’day Folks,

Firstly my apologies, if I have offended anybody with my requests for help, information or presenting ideas. I have only been attacked by ANZMI since 9th Aug 2015. I am fully aware that you honorable people have been attacked for years by these unscrupulous individuals.

As previously advised, I do not have a problem with ANZMI reporting the likes of Civilians posing as war veterans ie; Hines brothers, Rex Crane or ADF personal seriously bullshitting about their service, especially those who claim to have served with special forces, when in fact they were ordinary serviceman. However, I do have a problem with ANZMI falsely accusing victims just because those individuals have questioned certain Vietnam veterans over various issues.

However David and I really need your help folks; firstly my time frame for commencing a deformation claim against ANZMI and those responsible is 12 months. I have seven months up my sleeve to commence proceedings. My lawyers Slater and Gordon in Coffs Harbour need all documentary evidence, tape recordings, photos and sworn affidavits.

We have two former members of ANZMI XXX XXXXXXX and XXXX XX AAAAAAA who have provided damming statements to solicitor Andrew Monroe.
    Slaters and Shine lawyers are seriously looking at running a class action against ANZMI/AVM/ websites and RAR Buddies Facebook Page and all those individuals who have participated in defamation; As previously stated, I have extensive experience in being part of two Class Actions over the years, where my company ASG Dynamic Solutions carried out both the investigations and para-legal work on behalf of two Queensland law firms, Klooger Phillips Scott and Clewett, Corser Drummond solicitors.

The best thing about class actions you can name as many respondents as possible on your statement of claim, including any companies that they have. Secondly, the respondents have to turn up on the first directions hearing with legal representation to fight the claim, or face the prospect of having a both a judgment and cost orders awarded against those that fail to turn up. Judges do not take likely to those that fail to attend proceedings.

If respondents fail to show up to court on a third directions hearing, this usually equates to Judges issuing summons to those show ASAP or face arrest. In the Batten V Patrick's case this happened to several respondents (Kilfoyle, Wells) and including a former Minister (John Sharpe) who finally rolled over and provided written sworn affidavits and evidence in exchange to be struck of the statement of claim.

When David and I and 35 others go after ANZMI, and others, as soon as these individuals have been served with the statement of claim, they will have to do one of the following;

1. Get legal advice ASAP to defend against the statement of claim or

2. Fail to ignore the claim (which is both legal and financial suicide)

Should they decide to get legal advice, note that all parties concerned will all have to get solicitors and/or barristers to defend themselves and this starts the legal cost process, which usually causes panic amongst the ranks especially when a solicitor will charged them anywhere between $2,000 and $3,000 dollars each just to read the statement of claim and file a motion to represent them in their first directions hearing.

After the first directions hearing their solicitor will then advised their clients that they will need to seek leave from the court to seek advice from a barrister to provide a detailed defence statement to why they should not be a respondent of the class action. This is where it gets very interesting; usually a detailed defence brief from a barrister will cost around between $5,000 and $10,000 dollars.

Nine times out of ten the financial cost of lawyers always causes internal infighting amongst the respondents. Especial when they face the prospect of having hundreds of thousands of dollars being awarded against them. Furthermore they always get more anxious when a caveat is issued against them at the first directions hearing. This is designed to prevent respondents from suddenly going bankrupt. This usually causes massive infighting between themselves and their partners and spouses.

Folks, David and I are prepared to take these unscrupulous individuals on with your help. All we need is all the proof/evidence that you have to who is the operator/operators of ANZMI/AVM/ Aussie Diggers websites. I am where that you have extensive evidence that link Sloane with both CPMH/ANZMI then e-mails that link Buick/Coker/King/Tilbrook/Tennant/ and then finally to Petelczyc.

Furthermore we will be naming John Tilbrook and Writeway Research for professional misconduct and negligence for releasing an forged altered copy of my Army application form to ANZMI, both the Department of Defence and Department of Veterans Affairs for negligence for failing to protect my privacy in allowing a private sub-contractor being John Tilbrook and Writeway Research to access my personal files in a conspiracy to defame my reputation; by providing this false and misleading information to be used by an unauthorized third part being ANZMI. This will be followed by those person who personal defamed me ie, Crouch, Fagan, Geyson, Jackson, RAR Buddies members etc, etc the list will include over 50 names.

If Buick did take over from Sloane as you state; then he has to provide a detailed defence to his involvement and time-frame and then he too has to name who took the website from him.

As far as the court is concerned if there is no legal agreement between parties outlining who is the owners; then all are liable to be sued.

With regards to the ANZMI Active Whiteboard material that I have viewed , have any of you identified who the following initials are; BH, GB, RR, MD?

Greg can you please send me a copy of the original CPMH and early ANZMI data-bases? I need this ASAP so that our solicitor and Barrister can view this material for our case?

XXXX XXXXXXX informed us a couple of weeks ago, that he had a couple of discs full of information regarding both ANZMI and AVM websites. XXXX also states that Sloane told him that he set up CPMH and that his ultimate aim at the time was he and other Vietnam Veterans wanted to damage the RSL’ reputation.

Finally both former ANZMI members XXX XXXXXXX and XXXX XX XXXXXX state that the photo shopped documents that they witnessed being created by other ANZMI members and material they received from inside contacts from inside both the Army History Unit (John Tilbrook and Writeway Research) and staff from Department of Veterans Affairs will lead to criminal charges laid. They are requesting that they are granted immunity from prosecution for them to give evidence in court. Andrew is looking into this request.

Folks, I would like to file and serve these individuals just before August 2016. Your help with this matter is greatly appreciated.

PS, please find attached my copy of my 50 page RSL complaint for your perusal.

Kind regards,

Paul McTernan
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds like the anzmi have done some very very bad things to defame you. Why would they do that?
    What agenda do they have?
    Did you serve in the Rhodesian army or the Rhodesian light infantry?

>>>tappin from tassie
    Hello from Under Down Under!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to taslucas For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisshead View Post
    It's from " your nickname and how you got it" thread
    Here's a snip before it gets deleted...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Snip
    Note also that when Paul left as RLI he deleted about 2000 posts that left holes in the forum everywhere that I then spent hours cleaning up yo retain continuity in the affected threads.
    I'm sorry but I was the one first who saw your antics that morning and alerted admin to you not only disgracing the forum but also disgracing the admin team and Andy..
    I then thought I hope he gets the help needed..
    Now it's clear as rain that it was simply removing evidence because you were caught out.

Now I know why you called em ripping Yarns..
    Thats all they were.. Bullshit..

Can you explain your nickname RLI or did they hack your account then and post that??

I'm feeling for the actual service men and women you have disgraced with your actions.
    But most of all I feel sorry for your Daughter..
    I can't imagine having a disability and being bullied for it..
    But now a disgraced father to top it..

Even with your reply above..
    Anyone can write words on a forum mate.. All we've seen is words..
    Where is the proof..

I personally think you should go..
    But I respect the others who wanna see you sweat.........
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 12,430 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Thanks for the reply Paul. I just have one question for you though.
    Did you ever serve in the Rhodesian army? Or the Rhodesian Light Infantry?
    This is the only answer I need from you mate.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

taslucas (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,045 Times in 3,197 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply Paul. I just have one question for you though.
    Did you ever serve in the Rhodesian army? Or the Rhodesian Light Infantry?
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    Thanks for the reply

Did you serve in the RLI?

If not why did you post on this forum that you did?

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs
    Quote Originally Posted by taslucas View Post
    Sounds like the anzmi have done some very very bad things to defame you. Why would they do that?
    What agenda do they have?
    Did you serve in the Rhodesian army or the Rhodesian light infantry?

>>>tappin from tassie
    This is the only answer I need from you mate.
    This has been asked several times and you have not answered, did you serve in the Rhodesian Light Infantry?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

Winnie (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Heres a bit on the real RLI.
    PMC would have been 18 yrs old
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_Light_Infantry

EDIT, Thats a lot of experience for someone who's just turned 18
    Last edited by threedogs; 11th March 2016 at 11:44 AM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (11th March 2016), Winnie (11th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul, legal threats are a common form of intimidation & certainly not confined to innocent parties. Your latest post proves absolutely nothing & is simply a distraction from the issue about whether you have attempted to deliberately deceive people in this forum community.

You are a hard man to pin down, but one thing you have stated in writing is that you served in the Rhodesian Light Infantry. Also in writing you have denied that you did so. This seems to be clear evidence of you not telling the truth.

Both pieces of evidence are in this thread.

Attachment 65425

Quote Originally Posted by PMC View Post
    ANZMI QUESTION: McTernan has made claims to have had prior service as a Trooper with 2 Commando Company in the Rhodesian Light Infantry. Claims which he supported in his application to join the Woolgoolga RSL Sub Branch. Here is his application!

McTernan’s response once again THIS IS TOTALLY THIS IS FALSE! ANSWER: I have never severed in either the Rhodesian SAS or Rhodesian 2 Commando Company.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

Rossco (11th March 2016)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast