Thread: Attachments

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    From computer. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. (First two screenshots posted via Flickr for clarity)

1. Click Insert Image/ Add files (Browse computer & select pic)

2.Click upload & uploaded file appears in the lower attachments box

3. If I then click 'Insert inline' the post has the full size image and the thumbnail. If I click 'Done' only the thumbnail gets posted like this.
    Sounds correct so far Cuppa but what do you do after step 3 after the "Upload Manager" disappears and you are back at your post???
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Sounds correct so far Cuppa but what do you do after step 3 after the "Upload Manager" disappears and you are back at your post???

Ummmm, I hit ‘submit reply' & post it. Is there anything else I could do?

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummmm, I hit ‘submit reply' & post it. Is there anything else I could do?
    Yes and that's exactly why it is only showing in a thumbnail

After the box closes and your back at the post go back to the paper clip and beside it is a down arrow, select it and it should come up with a file name and just click on it. If it brings up the upload manager with your pics in it again you missed the drop down arrow, its a pain its so close together.

See how you go with that

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I need a brain transplant?
    Whatever I do I cannot post without the 'Attached thumbnails' smaller pic showing at the bottom of the post.
    I tried 1. click 'Insert Inline' -> Done. (Upload manager box closes & pic shows up in composition box) -> click arrow next to paper clip -> click file name. Result is that each time I click the file name it adds another full size copy of the pic to the post, and still with the smaller 'Attached thumbnails' copy of the pic below it/them (only a single thumbnail even when multiple copies of the full size pic has been added.

2. Only click 'Done' (ie. not Insert Inline). No pic shows in composition box -> click arrow next to paper clip -> click file name. Only the 'Attached Thumbnails' copy of the pic is added to post.

This post was completed using 1. above (but deleted the second large copy of the pic which clicking on the file name created). Using 2. results only in the lower of these two images in the post .

Attached Images Attached Images

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,411 Times in 6,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You have such a great setup there Cuppa, sorry I can't help with your computer issues though! ha ha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't do it either if that makes you feel better Cuppa...LOL

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you on a Mac or a PC Kris?

A Nomadic Life (Blog)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Cuppa, could do a screen shot of what the message box says after you upload the photo and select the down arrow next to the paper clip and it insert the text into you post

Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Nomadic Life (Blog)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (5th March 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are you on a Mac or a PC Kris?
    Chrome on Windows 10

….................... On the move

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast