OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regretful Mods to your Vehicles.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regretful Mods to your Vehicles.

Plasnart's hotted up red spray painted brake drums has inspired me to start a thread on the worst things you have done to your car when you were young in your hotted up Datsuns, Commodores, Corollas, celicas or anything.

Infact if your game enough, something youve done just recently maybe?

I'll start of course.

My first car was an old vb commodore.

It was $1200 and going strong.

Went to my local Autobarn store when I was 18 and bought those fake chrome mags for $30.

I even went to the effort of spray painting the rims with cheapo $2 acrylic Aussie Trade spray cans to hide them.

I thought i was so cool!!!

Until one day I overheard some older kids pointing at my car saying how fake and crap those mags look...haha

That night they were frisbeed into the bin and never spoke of again "until now".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol....Bloody daygo speed equipment strikes again....lol

This thread should prove to be interesting...

Cheers
    Paul

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was checking the oil level on a really really cold morning and was shivvering that much that I accidentally arked the dipstick on the battery and the oil on the dipstick caught fire. I was so luck my truck wasn't permanently modded. LOL - not
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My old faithful xf ute in my teens had some money wasted on a stereo system.

Sony Xplode 6x9 speakers on the doors, massive sub woofer mounted right beside your ear on the rear of the cab (horribly cut out using a dodgy grinder) with amp and Sony stereo.

Went to show my mates at a local gathering and my ute ended up being the music machine for the night.

Next day when i went back to get it both the rear indicator/brake light assembly had come loose and smashed on the ground, drivers door handle fell off and rear view mirror vibrated the glue loose and dropped onto a half open beverage sitting on the dash which had spilled everywhere.

It could not have been worse of an idea putting a stereo like that into an old ratty xf ute.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Priceless!
    It was a Kodak moment.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the B&S boys with their 17 miillion stickers plastered all over their utes, 14 aerials, 19 spotties, LED "tram looking" side lights, holes drilled into their mufflers and novelty roo smashers all topped off with a "Ive been to Dargo Hotel" sticker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzza View Post
    What about the B&S boys with their 17 miillion stickers plastered all over their utes, 14 aerials, 19 spotties, LED "tram looking" side lights, holes drilled into their mufflers and novelty roo smashers all topped off with a "Ive been to Dargo Hotel" sticker.
    and their 'Bundy' flag LOL

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzza View Post
    lol.... you forgot to mention the KENWORTH mod flaps....lol

Gold

Cheers
    Paul

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    My old faithful xf ute in my teens had some money wasted on a stereo system.

Sony Xplode 6x9 speakers on the doors, massive sub woofer mounted right beside your ear on the rear of the cab (horribly cut out using a dodgy grinder) with amp and Sony stereo.

Went to show my mates at a local gathering and my ute ended up being the music machine for the night.

Next day when i went back to get it both the rear indicator/brake light assembly had come loose and smashed on the ground, drivers door handle fell off and rear view mirror vibrated the glue loose and dropped onto a half open beverage sitting on the dash which had spilled everywhere.

It could not have been worse of an idea putting a stereo like that into an old ratty xf ute.

lol.... I would have liked to have seen that......

Cheers
    Paul

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patch697 View Post
    lol.... you forgot to mention the KENWORTH mod flaps....lol
    Damn I sat back and thought for a good 5 on what crap they put all over them...lol

that would be a good thread "what crap do the B&S boys put on their cars?"

Then we could get someone to design the ultimate wanker rig...haha

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast