Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    A cautionary follow up tale to my previous posts suggesting the use of napisan type products.

This past weekend we ‘christened’ our new portapotti over a few days.
    We used the previous method of one spoonful of napisan type product per ‘deposit’.

Today we had a one hour drive to get home, but prior to packing up made a couple of fresh deposits
    Not remembering how long it took for everything to become liquid & being a tad concerned that the one hour drive home may not be sufficient I decided to throw in a few extra spoonfuls.

Back home approximately 4 hours after the last deposit & just prior to emptying I thought it a good idea to pull out the slide out to inspect the contents just to ensure I wasn’t going to have a blockage problem. (It had all liquified).

BIG MISTAKE! You know what happens when you shake up a can of beer & then open it wit your face over it?

Well what else could my wife do other than cackle & call me Sh*tface!!!

At least it didn’t stink!

This exemplary explanation does not deserve my famous saying......."Words not pictures, words not pictures".

I nearly sprayed my lappy with coffee. BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

When I get my camera back, I'll send in a pic or two of my dunny set up.

This 'moment' reminded me the time I was that cold, that when I was putting the dipstick back into the hole, it flexed that much that I arked it on the battery, sparks flew everywhere, and I set fire to the oil on the stick!

I wonder if age has anything to do with these 'Kodak' moments. lol
    Last edited by DX grunt; 1st May 2016 at 11:15 AM.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

Bigcol (1st May 2016)