Thread: cruise control 97 GU ti patrol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yendor View Post
    Thanks Kimbo,

I'm not asking about the body tail lights. I'm asking about the single high mount brake light that is fitted in the top of the large barn door.

Maybe altech bulb has blown?
    Hi Yendor, all globes are working , the bottom ones on bumper where led and incandescent bulbs have replaced them . Now cruise control working again cheeers Alex
    97 GU Ti 4.5 on lpg , uhf icom Pro400, Garmin GPS Maps, HD-Lukas Dash Cam with gps tracking. Snorkel , I-Max 12000lb Winch , Twin rear light bracket on wheel carrier for light & uhf antenna,Draws unit, Electric Cargo barrier, HID headlights kit, LED Light Bar, 2 inch lift with HD King springs and Monroe Gas Magnum TDT 4WD Shock Absorbers, BS Dueler 697 Lt 285/75R-16 .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All, Ive had the same problem with the cruise control on my 98 tb45. I get the CC light in the switch but no joy when i try and set the speed.

i have checked brake light bulbs and fuses. I don"t know if it was coincidence(probably was) but about the same time it stopped working i had just replace the clutch slave cylinder..i Have checked the sender on the brake pedal . I really miss cruise control. any helkp from the Brains trust would be very much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12