Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Club 4X4 - Insurance for 4X4 Enthusiasts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Steve

Sorry you've had a bingle, hopefully we can bring things back to where they were as efficiently as possible.

Unfortunately the check is not ones that we can do automatically. We can actually check insurance claim history through a central database with no input from yourself, but driving history's are not available in the same fashion.

The challenge we've found is that each state has a different process; varying from online, offline etc. unfortunately in WA the only way to get the history is to present at a police station.

We are currently investigating ways to streamline this process, but it will take some time.

I do look forward to detailed feedback on the process from you Steve. In the past, based on your own feedback we've made process adjustments, I look forward to talking in more detail again if inefficiencies are found.

Kalen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply Kalen, yep it would be less inconvenient if we could do it all online. They don't call us Wait Awhile for nothing over here!
    I am sweating on my partners driving history now, she had a few more minor speeding infractions than I was aware of
    The process so far has been pretty normal I guess, although we don't have a lot of claims experience to actually judge it by We just weren't expecting to have to go to the cop shop for our own traffic history report when it is a fairly minor claim.
    2016 GU Legend Edition: 3505Kg GVM Upgrade and Stuff!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemc181 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Kalen, yep it would be less inconvenient if we could do it all online. They don't call us Wait Awhile for nothing over here!
    I am sweating on my partners driving history now, she had a few more minor speeding infractions than I was aware of
    The process so far has been pretty normal I guess, although we don't have a lot of claims experience to actually judge it by We just weren't expecting to have to go to the cop shop for our own traffic history report when it is a fairly minor claim.
    Yeh i understand - hopefully we can make the process more efficient over the next 12 months.

Not good news on the extra speeding infringements - please keep me in the loop.

Kalen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Club 4x4 For This Useful Post:

stevemc181 (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemc181 View Post
    Seems like an odd process. I'm with another large insurer and won't name names. I remember when I joined them, all done over the phone, they asked about mine and my partners passed infringements and nothing else was said. I assumed that they would have got that info themselves. I didn't have to go and get my details from the police when I had my accident back in February

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    same as Clunk,seems mighty strange
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Clunk (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will add as a Club 4x4 customer I also found it strange that I had to get this information when making a claim. First time that's happened since ever.
    2004 4.2TDi GU ST Ute, 3" Exhaust, UHF, Lightforce Spotties, BFG All Terrains, Steel Winchbar, Winch, Dual Batts, CC Ultimate IC, 4" Snorkel, XLR8 Steps and Scrub bar

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gubigfish For This Useful Post:

Clunk (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gubigfish View Post
    I will add as a Club 4x4 customer I also found it strange that I had to get this information when making a claim. First time that's happened since ever.
    what next,have to take your own photo's and send them in to accessor
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

Clunk (25th July 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate all the thoughts and opinions guys. It is something we're looking to smooth out in due course!

Kal

Thanks
    Thanked 20,715 Times in 8,559 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi folks,

I'm proud to announce that Kal and the team at Club 4x4 are staying with us for 2018 as our sponsors!

As you can see above their insurance for our Patrols has been a huge success here so check them out and feel free to show your support below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (22nd December 2017), GQtdauto (16th December 2017), Hodge (16th December 2017), jack (16th December 2017), VK2FMIA (16th December 2017), Woof (16th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 6,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got my renewal letter today and Club 4x4 and my premium has DOUBLED since last year.
    I've been a customer since they first started up but have now cancelled my policy.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast