seeing as this section is such a lonely place, I thought it'd be good to try and lure in some WA members to post where they have been and what they'd rate the adventure

media would be good too, if you have some, I'd lead by example but that would need to wait till I'm home

Being down in Mandurah I've been exploring out around Dwellingup a few times, its a popular area.
Starting around here - google.maps.link - you can explore the hills and head out to some interesting locations. The point I've mapped is, I'm pretty sure, one of the hardest up hill runs in the area, I haven't seen a single fourbie make it up the dug out path up the hill. You'll know it when you see it.

Most people know about that though, and its been a while since I was out finding more interesting tracks in the area so I won't try and locate all of them in Dwellingup

There is a good track though, one you can use on your way to Dwellingup even, off Napier rd. Have a look on google.maps - alas my photos of last time I was up there aren't with me at work.
Its a bit of fun, has a few challenges, and you can just go explore up through the hills and eventually come out near Dwellingup.

So, does anyone have any new places that we should know about? or photos from some of the Dwellingup adventures? would be good to see something from WA