Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaving Jervis Bay .. for this month's photo comp subject 'Farm'

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started to look into it but they were not imported for a number of reasons. There are a few LHD units up in the great white north, the third 'CA' according to the comments in this thread. I would store it here first if that is what we decide.
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katwoman View Post
    Thats a damn shame, Scott. As Nisshead said, you could store the Patrol.. It's not like it would lose value.. I would be more than happy to store it for you. Seriously.
    A friend of ours is trying to convince us to go to CA with him soon. So we might see you before you see us !
    Might need a place to store my Cuban cigars for a few more years since the USA is still sort of at war with Cuba... hopefully restrictions will ease a bit and a lot of Cuban's will get well paid for all those vintage cars they have been driving for 50 years .

If you go to 'CA' #1 (Canada) it will be white and cold, if you go to the second 'CA', stop by for some body armor and personal protection devices we have in Oregon, as far as CAnberra, use one's imagination.
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HuskyInAuz For This Useful Post:

katwoman (17th November 2015)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    I take it you are taking the dog with you??
    'Platinum Joe', he's already there .. came over a couple days after I arrived.
    Spent the first two years on the farm ...
    Picture 226.jpgIMG_0209.jpg

and plunged right back into the swing 8 years later only now on anti-inflammatory meds, running around too much for a geriatric boxer.

IMG_0603.jpgIMG_0715.jpg

"Platinum" given the cost of going to and from here .. more than my tickets x 2. Son is taking care of him in Portland while we are here.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd be more than happy to store and care for the patrol.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nissannewby For This Useful Post:

HuskyInAuz (21st November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyInAuz View Post
    Might need a place to store my Cuban cigars for a few more years since the USA is still sort of at war with Cuba... hopefully restrictions will ease a bit and a lot of Cuban's will get well paid for all those vintage cars they have been driving for 50 years .

If you go to 'CA' #1 (Canada) it will be white and cold, if you go to the second 'CA', stop by for some body armor and personal protection devices we have in Oregon, as far as CAnberra, use one's imagination.

Well, I dont like white or cold, so that counts out Canada AND Canberra. Looks like we'll be getting some body armour............
    KATROL- The 2nd
    GU TD42TGi
    Not as pretty, but a whole lot tougher
    Silent member 1208
    Yes Michael, I bought a JEE.....60.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    shame your going scott, call in for a beer before you leave if time permits!
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

HuskyInAuz (21st November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,422 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyInAuz View Post
    They probably wouldn't be here by the time you get back!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed this thread completely, was thinking of heading down Jervis Bay way in a weeks time so though I would send you a PM and noticed you changed your location.

Hope all is going well with you guys
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12