User Tag List

Thread: Good Diesel Tuner . . Southern Western Australia

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Diesel Tuner . . Southern Western Australia

I'm quite a distance from Perth, and I don't know when I will get up there next. (someone did mention a place in Perth, but I can't seem to find it now. Drop Perth in as well, just incase I need to get it done there)

I'm only 1 ½ hrs from Albany and go down quite a bit, and will be there over the Xmas Holidays. Does anyone know of a good Diesel Tuner/Mechanic in Albany ?? Doing a Google doesn't really bring up much, and then again I'm asking here because I want first hand knowledge.
    If anyone can tell me where to go down that way, I would be very appreciative.

Cheers
    Arguing with a Zealot, is only slightly easier than tunnelling through a mountain with your forehead !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Google Albany four wheel drive club and ask them if they can recomend anyone. Bound to be a few diesel owners in the club.
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 4bye4 For This Useful Post:

ImRobboToo (19th November 2015)