We spent 8 days of the best camping trip we've ever had, we didn't want to go home. We did Indian Heads, Ngkala Rocks, Lake Mackenzie, Central Station, Champagne Pools, Eli Creek, King Fisher Bay, Eurong, Happy Valley, Cathedral Beach and so on. Sandi (my better half) drove most days to our destination, she loved the challenging stuff, she even did Indian Heads with the handbrake on , we were walking Ngkala Rocks when a local said to her that his wife drives it all the time and it can't be done unless your tyres are at 16 psi and your going hard, then off he went in his V8 land cruiser ute hitting the rev limiter in 1st and 2nd and as he went out of site there was a massive cloud of black smoke and Fire shouted over the UHF, I leaned over to Sandi and said I wonder if his wife drives like that too . So we decided to keep our tyres at 20 psi and we just drove at a reasonable pace and had no problems. Now for some Photos:

Our Camp site at Central Station
PA120037_zpszpuucnno.jpg

PA120038_zpsklsu6lfo.jpg

Maheno Wreck
PA120040_zpsivrl4sqw.jpg

Sandi and Myself at Eli Creek
PA120057_zpspz7rnrhl.jpg

Lunch at Eli
PA120068_zpssmykpy6j.jpg

Sandi driving Ngkala Rocks
PA140155_zpsy66gnp8z.jpg

One of the great lakes
PA150201_zps6vxoveit.jpg

Waiting for the barge home
PA170238_zpsab0gghf0.jpg

And after 200 odd Klms home still lots of sand
PA180253_zpsqxtbeqs5.jpg

And an honourable mention for this guy traveling around Aus on a Rigid Chopper
PA160221_zpsxi3uymrz.jpg

There are some very interesting people out there and we loved taking to some of them.
We can't wait to go back and already planing our next trip.