Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fault Codes GU 4.2

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the MIL is on . I've replaced the fuel filter ant given the float an good blow from my compressor but no change . The warning light returns after a couple of mins. Apparently the fault code is meant to be read as P0201

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry I think we crossed wires here. The beast is running as normal and was running normally when the MIL came on. As I said we bridged the terminals at the plug to make the MIL flash giving us a code which apparently should be read as P0201 . I have already replaced the fuel filter and given the float assembly a good blow out with my compressor. Took it for a run and the light returned. I've just flashed the terminals again to make doubly sure and the flashes again 2-1 Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes it's DTC 0201, as per the attachment in my first post. You were getting 21 because you were flashing out the codes. There the same thing.

Did you clear the code before the test run?

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry I think we crossed wires here. The beast is running as normal and was running normally when the MIL came on. As I said we bridged the terminals at the plug to make the MIL flash giving us a code which apparently should be read as P0201 . I have already replaced the fuel filter and given the float assembly a good blow out with my compressor. Took it for a run and the light returned. I've just flashed the terminals again to make doubly sure and the flashes again 2-1 Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I didn't. I've just cleared the codes started it up to take it for a run and while it was idling the light came on again. I've just rechecked the flashes and it's still the same code
    Last edited by Llewd; 19th October 2015 at 04:40 PM.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yendor thanks for your help. I broke the electrical connections they were clean so reconnected them. I restarted and left running for 5mins and no light. So I took it for a run and still no light so I hope all it needed was for the electrics to be broke and remade. So thanks for your help I'm very grateful .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Llewd For This Useful Post:

Yendor (19th October 2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12