Thread: Gps Navigation Units

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all of your great advices and opinions,
    I ended up purchasing the Kenwood brand navigation unit with Bluetooth and reversing camera function and like it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completed the installation of Gps navigation Unit with Bluetooth and reversing camera for behind my car. visit the ppa car audio in Melbourne, they were able to assist me were very knowledgeable and seemed to know what they were talking about.

here is a link to the unit I purchased:
    http://www.ppacaraudio.com.au/index....tegory&path=60

overall, I must admit I am satisfied with what I have recived, every thing works like a well-oiled clock.I arranged to get the unit installed 1 day after calling the team at PPA, their professional came to my work , installed the whole lot in under 4 hours and left.
    however all good and very pleased with the unit I am satisfied with the result.
    Last edited by kurt0187; 27th October 2015 at 03:00 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kurt0187 For This Useful Post:

threedogs (27th October 2015)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    That is a very nice concept. I've been stung by cheapo China eBay units a few times and everytime I say, no more no more. But I like this....
    How has the unit been so far ? Any bugs or faults yet ?
    Something like this would suit my needs very well. Running Hema explorer through this in-car would be nice.
    Yeah, I tried an ebay special, it went in the bin after a couple of months. I bought one for my wife's car and it works great. After about a year of use I bought a second one for the Patrol, both have been fantastic.

I had a bug with one unit when I first got it, but then realised I was an idiot and didn't follow the instructions. The only issue I have had is in setting up a 3G/4G dongle, I still haven't sorted out the problem but I have put very little effort into it as I don't really require mobile internet.

I am currently running Hema Explorer, it works well but I do miss the larger screen of a tablet.
    WARNING: Using a Tow Ball on any Snatch can KILL PEOPLE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12