Thread: QLD - Expression of Interest for May 2011 Trip

Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhuck View Post
    Hey Kat, your'e Macca's secret is safe. But smoking cheese burgers is not the best thing to do for your health.lol
    Desperate times, Dhuck. Thanks for telling everyone!!
    KATROL- The 2nd
    GU TD42TGi
    Not as pretty, but a whole lot tougher
    Silent member 1208
    Yes Michael, I bought a JEE.....60.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 994 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I saw Kat you did not have a cig. So you did well. Even if you did, everyone falls off the band wagon from time to time. Just look at Scotty. He (along with other enthusiastic members) are trying to loose weight (and doing a good job of it), but he still enjoys a drink or few from time to time.

But thanks to everyone who turned up was a great weekend and to those who didn't get there bad luck, we will hopefully meet up next trip to where ever. A big thanks to Kat and co for making it. Was good to meet part (a very small part) of the Vic contingent. Glad to here you enjoyed your time with the Qld Crew.

Was also great to have Bob and Dorreen along. Goes to show age is no barrier. We now just need them to join the forum.
    In the words of a Dhuck "QUACK".

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cmon on sunshine people doubleya Ay's got vids up already hahahahahahhahahaha

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

RIP - valued member and true gentleman of this forum that will be missed by many! Silver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhuck View Post
    As far as I saw Kat you did not have a cig. So you did well. Even if you did, everyone falls off the band wagon from time to time. Just look at Scotty. He (along with other enthusiastic members) are trying to loose weight (and doing a good job of it), but he still enjoys a drink or few from time to time.

But thanks to everyone who turned up was a great weekend and to those who didn't get there bad luck, we will hopefully meet up next trip to where ever. A big thanks to Kat and co for making it. Was good to meet part (a very small part) of the Vic contingent. Glad to here you enjoyed your time with the Qld Crew.

Was also great to have Bob and Dorreen along. Goes to show age is no barrier. We now just need them to join the forum.
    I think Bob is too smart to get a computer again after he killed his last one. I suppose once he sees pics of their ute and caravan etc up, and more importantly having met a heap of people over the weekend he may change his mind. Probably come over here and use mine!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 994 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    I think Bob is too smart to get a computer again after he killed his last one. I suppose once he sees pics of their ute and caravan etc up, and more importantly having met a heap of people over the weekend he may change his mind. Probably come over here and use mine!!
    Top stuff. Legendary couple hope to see them again.
    In the words of a Dhuck "QUACK".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Yep - they were great. I could imagine that sort of a weekend being quite daunting for an elderly couple, but It just goes to show age is no barrier to hitting the tracks and just enjoying what there is to see and do!! Good on them and same goes for me, hope to see them (and everyone else) again.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021