Thread: Cheap longrange Aux Subtank

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbr1 View Post
    your just siding with your mates I don't have a bad attitude never have I don't call people names jeez I joined this forum for help like everyone else, people uploaded manuals for people to download and fix there patrols
    This is starting to get silly Peter. Now your being Righteous.

Consider this.

Imagine.

You walk into a room and standing there are a group of mates that have known each other a long time. Your new. You walk up to the group and say Gday. Everyone says Gday and they make some space so you can stand in the circle.

Everyone is chatting, getting along, a few jokes from blokes to their mates but clearly they have a bit of history and that's what happens.

This looks like a decent bunch of blokes you think... You make a few comments, even get Thanked a couple of times. Nice.

So this group has a rule that your on Probation until you make 25 decent comments then your a full member. Sweet you think, I can do that....so you make 24 decent comments. Everyone is happy... Your nearly in......

Everyone is chatting, its pretty noisy, your enjoying the group.

Then at your 25th and final comment you drop the C Bomb and Spit into the middle of the group and everyone stops talking, turns and the whole group looks at you with disbelief. They are all thinking WTF???? A couple of guys say.. What???? Seriously?? C'mon mate lift your game!

You are standing there looking around at everyone saying "what?......what??? What's ya problem? You got a problem mate?

Well your that bloke ^^^^^

So that bloke should say " sorry guys that was out of line" " how about those Toyota owners!"

All the other blokes are thinking "yeah right....." "Yeah those Toyata drivers are fools" "how can we help ya mate.?"
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (11th September 2015), Clunk (11th September 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok to all the gents who's browse I've raised I do apologise for kicking up a stink, I do hope you accept my apology and will never ever jjhgfdreff again. (seriously Pete)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peterbr1 For This Useful Post:

graeme1969 (11th September 2015), MudRunnerTD (11th September 2015), Stropp (12th September 2015), TPC (11th September 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,043 Times in 3,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so what was this thread about again?
    I remember, we were discussing politics.
    Last edited by TPC; 11th September 2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Forgot to put smiley face to show I was joking.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (11th September 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankyou too gnite Gents

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456