OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Planes, Choppers... Heavier than air flight category or .. ?

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Planes, Choppers... Heavier than air flight category or .. ?

Per the recommendations of moderator not to discuss within the Photo Thread and to throw poop at the fan as a going away present ..

Chopper?
    ERider.Copper.JPG

Or Chopper ?? (sorry picture not the best but I was busy trying to see who wasn't going to get out as 'stuff' was coming in)
    2014.03.28 Oldies.Slides 182.JPG

or or Chopper (not my photo)

EB.Chopper.JPG

All in fun in between cleaning and packing ..
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HuskyInAuz For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (9th August 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few more definitions. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chopper

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify a couple of things.

1. Poop not accepted. I suspect you & everyone else knew the meaning of chopper in the context was helicopter.

2. I am not a moderator. I am just a forum member like yourself who volunteered to run a photo comp. Many folk bring stuff to the forum which contributes to it’s overall sense of community. This is my contribution - a way of saying thank you for the help & support I get when needed. If issues arise with the photo comp I try to deal with them transparently. No request for moderators to intervene has ever been necessary.

I noticed that following my request that you edited your posts in the comp, each containing two pics that you decided to delete, leaving just a note ‘Photos deleted’. Your prerogative but not necessary. I’m making this post to explain why & how I asked you to edit - it is because I have just two courses of action in those circumstances - to request publicly in the thread, or privately via PM. I have done both on different occasions. The choice to do so within the comp thread serves to remind others of the competition guidelines too, which helps keep things on track if I do so now & again. Nothing personal & if I have caused offence by making my request publicly rather than privately I apologise.
    Last edited by Cuppa; 10th August 2015 at 09:14 AM. Reason: corrected spelling

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

Bob (10th August 2015), Bush Ranger (10th August 2015)