Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Sportscruiser caravan aka....The Chinese take-away

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Plasnart. The missus was not happy (RE really really not happy) when I sold the camper (I had been trying for a couple of years to convince her to let me sell it) and wasn't too thrilled when we bought the van BUT the first thing she said to me after our first trip was "we should have done this sooner"...can't figure them out sometimes!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey unders here we have just bought a 2nd hand sportscruiser ,had suspension changed to Cruisemaster :
    like what you have done with yours, we will be making more mods as we go along;
    like you had an Ultimate trailer, wife was pretty dirty when I sold it , but one trip in she said same as your wife "why didn't we do this before" " hahaha.
    We had some water issues initially , the solar panel sitting in boots which are tight up to edge of van , I think weight and some road bounce opened hairline cracks, really not visible to the eye but some masking tape and a stick of to reseal amd problem solved ---so far.
    Intend putting storage box to the front and seeing at you did with the spare wheel will follow your lead there .
    Thanks for the heads up maybe you can let us know how your unit is after 4 years from initial date I assume its a 2012 model

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregs View Post
    Cheers Plasnart. The missus was not happy (RE really really not happy) when I sold the camper (I had been trying for a couple of years to convince her to let me sell it) and wasn't too thrilled when we bought the van BUT the first thing she said to me after our first trip was "we should have done this sooner"...can't figure them out sometimes!!!!
    Happy wife happy life !
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it tough. Do you think it can handle the endless corrugations we experience around the country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12