OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 GU Series VII - Instrument Panel LED Replacement - Learning from Mistakes

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi LaughingBeagles,

Thanks for the info above. I have just found this after trying the same thing with my Patrol. My dad and I only attempted the dash cluster in mine though. There are five bulbs you can remove, but they don't fit the T5 Screw in lights that someone spoke about on the forum post where I also saw the link to this post.

Does anyone know what type those 5 bulbs might be that are at the top of the cluster and whether I could even get white versions of the same thing? I am not a fan of the yellow ones. Also, what LED bulb type did you use for the heater/fan/AC controls? I want to do mine too.

Thanks again. That was a very entertaining read, especially after having done my Dad's Series II Patrol successfully, and then failing on my Patrol.
    2012 Nissan Patrol ST, 3.0 CRD, 5 speed manual, ARB Bullbar, Stedi Type X Pros, Safari Snorkel, 2 inch lift, 16" Steel rims on Hankook DynaPro MTs, Raslarr Rear bar, Warn 9.5 XP Winch and other work

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12