Thread: Having a Crap in the Outback!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Having a Crap in the Outback!

Here you go guys, it aint that hard. I have to say that although there is a level of humour here this guy has made this video out of sheer frustration at the amount of toilet paper blowing around int eh outback. Clearly some people are Lazy and Thoughtless. Take Note.

Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

AB (15th July 2015), clubbyr8 (16th July 2015), Clunk (15th July 2015), Cuppa (15th July 2015), Dave_H (16th July 2015), jack (15th July 2015), Maxhead (15th July 2015), mudnut (15th July 2015), NissanGQ4.2 (16th July 2015), Oldmate1 (16th July 2015), Patrol-Guy (15th July 2015), Rossco (15th July 2015), Stropp (15th July 2015), TPC (15th July 2015), Winnie (15th July 2015), Woof (15th July 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Along the Murray in popular spots like tocumwal etc is disgusting!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

mudski (15th July 2015), Winnie (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,430 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah the Murray is just feral...
    Great video though!

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Along the Murray in popular spots like tocumwal etc is disgusting!!!
    Yeah how hard is it to dig a hole, pinch a loaf and cover it?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 12,430 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Burning the paper is important too... That stuff will stay around for years!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got back from a trip to Cameron Corner, Haddon Corner, Birdsville and Lake Eyre. One place in particular was an old railway bridge the Ghan used to run on outside Marree. When I stopped to take in the view there was an enormous amount of toilet paper around the base of the bridge where many many people have apparently relieved themselves.

It was a disappointing site to see. I mean pretty much most people travelling these routes carry a shovel. people just don't think. But hopefully this chaps YouTube video will get the message across.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As much as I hate to say this, the camping spots in Strathmerton and in and around Tocumwal need to have paid camping permits.

In return the council provides portaloos and pay for bags of wood at main gates or in town where they sustainably supply wood.

It's too busy now and people are camping ontop of each other!

Sounds ridiculous but the amount of toilet paper and literally crap on the ground is astonishing!

But of a generalisation and sorry ladies but it's mainly the woman.

The bush in those areas are stripped to nothing and they are just chopping live trees down and stripping branches and leaves off now.

Camping is very popular and those areas are the closest spots on the Murray from Melbourne.

There are literally 10's of thousands of newbie campers who go up there every break and they do not give two ships about the environment.

Ban wood collection in those major spots, sell wood at the main gates, pay for permits otherwise that whole area on both sides of the border will be shut for ever.

My rant for tonight

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

jack (15th July 2015), MudRunnerTD (15th July 2015), Sir Roofy (15th July 2015), TPC (15th July 2015), Winnie (15th July 2015), Woof (15th July 2015)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dunno about the wood AB but i agree on paid sites. Like Murrundindi, then this would help pay for some long drops. Although i do prefer to dig my own hole.... Just waiting on the day i start to dig a hole and I break the crust on a freshly cover pile....

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Dunno about the wood AB but i agree on paid sites. Like Murrundindi, then this would help pay for some long drops. Although i do prefer to dig my own hole.... Just waiting on the day i start to dig a hole and I break the crust on a freshly cover pile.... Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    you can't do long drops in that area mate. The whole area has seasonal floods which covers 70% of camp sites.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

mudski (15th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrol-Guy View Post
    I just got back from a trip to Cameron Corner, Haddon Corner, Birdsville and Lake Eyre. One place in particular was an old railway bridge the Ghan used to run on outside Marree. When I stopped to take in the view there was an enormous amount of toilet paper around the base of the bridge where many many people have apparently relieved themselves.

It was a disappointing site to see. I mean pretty much most people travelling these routes carry a shovel. people just don't think. But hopefully this chaps YouTube video will get the message across.
    I think your talking about the bridge at Algebukina Rail bridge. This is a great spot to camp and I have stopped there a few times. We camped there on the way up to the Meetup in the middle last year. It's a shame people can't respect these places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause AB turned it back on!!
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 15th July 2015 at 07:29 PM.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Stropp (15th July 2015)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast