Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 Times in 6,598 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Forum Hoodies, Beanies and Jackets - Order Thread

Gday guys and girls,

Well sorry for the delay but Life got in the way and the thread grew from Hoodies to Beanies and Jackets. Finally i have chosen, touched, Tried on and am happy with the quality of the garments being offered to the Forum. I think everyone will be happy with the quality.

So the Prices are below and i have costed out the printing and embroidery. The only thing i have not organised yet is the Postage charge but it will be cost of Post pac plus postage, Whatever Aus Post charges to you.

First up is a quality Hoodie that is bloody warm with great hood and front hand warmer pocket. These are 320 weight and perfect for around the fire.

The hoodies are available in No Zip and Full Zip options and there is a slight difference in price but from the same supplier so i assume same quality and weight.

The hoodies are Black and I am getting them Screen Printed with the forum address in 2 colours on the left chest and across the back.

Hoodies Pricing

Adult Hoodie No Zip = $60
    Adult Hoodie Full Zip = $65
    Kids Hoodie No Zip = $60
    Kids hoodie Full Zip = $60

Full zip will be a little more expensive than the No Zip

I am instructed that the size measurements are actual garment sizes so measure yourself and add your own space to the size you want.

Please Note the sizing for the hoodies is as per the Above Slide for Zip and No Zip

^^^^^Ignore this Sizing Chart

Japara Jackets

Japara Jackets look great and are lined with Tartan and very warm. they have a water proof rating to 2000mm and will be great for the Southern winter.

These are a very nice Jacket and will be embroidered on the front Left chest and across the back.

These Jackets are available in Adult and Kids sizes

Japara Jackets
    Adult sizes = $145
    Kids Sizes = $90

Japara Sizing Chart

The Volans Jacket. = $110

This is the one that took some time to choose. Sorry about the delay.

This Jacket has been chosen because its a longer jacket.

It is Un-lined but has a fantastic Storm rating of 5000mm.

This jacket has a great Vent across the back and a peaked Hood. Note the Peak is a Soft peak without an insert but should help keep the rain off your face.

This jacket will suit Our Winter if you have your Hoodie underneath or Spring Rain and i think will be great for the Tropical Rain in the Warmer climates too. (IMO)

I have chosen to have this jacket Screen Printed rather than embroidered so as not to compromise the waterproof nature of the jacket.

This jacket is in the Blue in the pics and will have (at this stage) the 2 colour screen print ( Supplier to advise if it can be printed in 2 colours on the back flap)

This one is extra long and rated to 5000mm storm!!

Sizing Chart for the Volans jacket

Forum Beanies will be Black with the NP.com.au Embroidered once across the base at $20

NOTE** If you want your name added to any garment as an iron on print please add $7 per item.

Please use the chart below to measure yourself. Please note the size charts above are actual size and you should allow your own level of comfort into the size you choose.

Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 14th June 2015 at 12:55 PM.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (10th June 2015), jay see (9th June 2015), katwoman (9th June 2015), krbrooking (9th June 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So to Order please copy this post into a private message to me with a subject line "Hoodie Order"

Product :

Size :

Quantity :

Price :

Product :

Size :

Quantity :

Price :

Beanie :
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Closing date will be 27th June and i will need the cash by end of Month, I will place the order by the end of the month and assuming stock is available you should have your item within 6 weeks. Is the Plan anyways.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Japara Jacket

PVC infused Cotten.

Some pics of the Volans jacket.

It has a bit of a peak and a back vent and is a really good length for staying dry.
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 9th June 2015 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Daz, the price on the volcans jacket?? or am I blind...lol
    also will the embroidery effect the japara waterproofibilty???

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

katwoman (9th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,414 Times in 6,257 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will be in for a hoodie for me and one for Amy. Just bought a drizabone so will give the jackets a miss
    Got a pic of the beanies?

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too rich for my blood.....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will the jappara jacket stand up to our rain Dazz. I don't understand the 2000 rating stuff. Glad this is so close to my bday. Looks like have chosen what I am getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live life, Love life.
    Snatch straps on towballs can harm and/or kill!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisshead View Post
    Hey Daz, the price on the volcans jacket?? or am I blind...lol
    also will the embroidery effect the japara waterproofibilty???
    Bugger! Sorry mate will add it in a sec.

I have really ummed and Ahhhhhed about the embroidery on the Japara. Really not sure mate. I think it would be OK but there is a compromise. I was worried about the Screen Print adhering to the Japara to be honest. The supplier ensures me they will be fine. It is a PVC infused cotton rather than an Oil skin so there should be no probs with the print. Thoughts??

Yes I think the 2000mm will be fine for our rain here. I don't really get it either. I suppose if you think about the difference between a Canvas tarp and a black plastic sheet that might be 2000 and 5000???

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

krbrooking (10th June 2015), Maxhead (9th June 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    Too rich for my blood.....
    It's tricky, I respect that Jonathan, these hoodies will be the warmest hoodie you own. I can't and am not competing with Kmart or Target quality (which is what I wear every day) these are a class above that. There is no earner here for me just trying to get a decent warm winter hoodie that will get used and your happy to wear.

All good mate.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast