OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 12v Oven at Dick Smith Special Again.....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by my third 256 View Post
    ordered o the 22 nd and got the message to pick up on the 23rd / went and got it that day
    now thats quick i'd say
    Ordered mine at 9:35am on the 22nd, still no response from Dick Smith.....
    GROOVY GUVII

2" Toughdog Lift, Ctek D250S, 152AH AGM Battery, Homemade Battery Box, Duel Rear Cameras, GME TX3510W UHF, Alloy Roof Rack, Kings 2.5m Awning, Titan Drawers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clubbyr8 View Post
    Ordered mine at 9:35am on the 22nd, still no response from Dick Smith.....
    did you choose pickup? maybe worth ringing the store that you ordered it from??? i picked mine up the same day i ordered it
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    did you choose pickup? maybe worth ringing the store that you ordered it from??? i picked mine up the same day i ordered it
    Yes I chose pickup. Sent them a message and received an "Out of Office " response. Rang the store, they have no stock and neither does the warehouse. I was told it could be several weeks before they get more stock, yet the item is still listed and the store still show they have stock. I think Dick Smith's need to update their online selling to reflect their store stock, no wonder their eBay feedback is so poor......
    GROOVY GUVII

2" Toughdog Lift, Ctek D250S, 152AH AGM Battery, Homemade Battery Box, Duel Rear Cameras, GME TX3510W UHF, Alloy Roof Rack, Kings 2.5m Awning, Titan Drawers.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes I chose pickup. Sent them a message and received an "Out of Office " response. Rang the store, they have no stock and neither does the warehouse. I was told it could be several weeks before they get more stock, yet the item is still listed and the store still show they have stock. I think Dick Smith's need to update their online selling to reflect their store stock, no wonder their eBay feedback is so poor......
    so your in penrith? hmm surely there is more than one dickos out your way, maybe ask if you can get it from another store instead? like i said i got mine same day. from miranda. they definately had stock.

Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so your in penrith? hmm surely there is more than one dickos out your way, maybe ask if you can get it from another store instead? like i said i got mine same day. from miranda. they definately had stock.
    Yes I'm in Penrith, neither store has stock so I ordered from Mt Druitt which last time I looked still had stock even though they don't. Closest store that has stock is Parramatta but I can't get there this week, so I guess I have to wait a few weeks...lol
    GROOVY GUVII

Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes I'm in Penrith, neither store has stock so I ordered from Mt Druitt which last time I looked still had stock even though they don't. Closest store that has stock is Parramatta but I can't get there this week, so I guess I have to wait a few weeks...lol
    yes but surely they can do a store transfer for you from the parra store to your local mt druitt store? thats not an uncommon thing to have done when a customer has paid for a product and it needs to be delivered?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes but surely they can do a store transfer for you from the parra store to your local mt druitt store? thats not an uncommon thing to have done when a customer has paid for a product and it needs to be delivered?
    They won't do it because of the price.....
    GROOVY GUVII

Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They won't do it because of the price.....
    well thats just bullshit, i would be calling head office or customer complaints or even contact the dept of fair trading, its only a 5 minute phone call for you, then they will do the rest of the work and keep you informed and it will surely ruffle a few feathers from dicks end. its not an ethical business practice to sell something that is supposedly in stock, have it paid in full and up front and then not provide said product when it comes time for the retailer to deliver?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None of the local stores had any for the click and collect either. Did get an SMS from Toll this morning saying it will be delivered today.
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well thats just bullshit, i would be calling head office or customer complaints or even contact the dept of fair trading, its only a 5 minute phone call for you, then they will do the rest of the work and keep you informed and it will surely ruffle a few feathers from dicks end. its not an ethical business practice to sell something that is supposedly in stock, have it paid in full and up front and then not provide said product when it comes time for the retailer to deliver?
    Just been informed by Trickie Dickies that they are unable to fill my order due to no stock, and through the kindness of their benevolent hearts (cue sarcasm) have offered a full refund. I've let my displeasure be known through messaging their FB page and left negative feedback on eBay. I should have had it delivered, hindsight is a wonderful thing...lol
    GROOVY GUVII

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast