Thread: Recaro Germany BAD Service

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recaro Germany BAD Service

Recaro Australia, Idealseat company have been brilliant, I wish they would take over Germany, as below is what I have experienced with them.

Dear Recaro,
    please be a little more customer focused in the future. Fake recaros I can buy from China much quicker, yes they are dangerous and not recommended. But we are talking about shipping items to this planet not Jupiter or Mars, the year is 2015, not 1015!

You can not communicate in a timely manner, and you can not arrange to receive funds to your bank account, and pack 2 seats in a box for someone to arrange shipping themselves, this is difficult for you, and you give no reason. You reply and correspond as communist regime.

For senior management that are going to read this email, I have been asking to buy Recaro aftermarket seats since November 2014, and I still do not have them. This is because for the first 3 months Recaro Germany has been sending the wrong contact details of the distributor in Dubai, UAE. Then on 3rd or 4th email to request pricing, the distributor called me, as someone in Recaro thought that there is something wrong and asked the distributor to give me a call. I received an invoice immediately, but have been lied to that the seats will be air freighted, shipped and arrive in a week since March/April 2015.

I am asking that you arrange to have 2 seats packed in a box, for my own shipper at my own expense to be picked up! Really I know people with less salary than the lowest paid employee on this email can do this, and they probably cannot read or write English too, I guess it is the competitive nature of developing world that you should be afraid of.

Good day, as a matter or principal I am looking at alternative seat suppliers now, although I have spent a lot of money to import Recaro mounts for my vehicle from Australia, but everytime I would be sitting in Recaro seats it would remind me of your customer service, which is very very poor.

This is going to be my last email, but you will find this incident mentioned on Facebook and linkedin!
    recaro_joke.png

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that's telling them for sure!
    Can you get a refund and then order Recaro's through another country such as the US or Australia?
    2007 DX CRD Wagon - EFS 2" lift, BOSS Chassis Brace Kit, Steel Bull Bar, Runva 9500-Q winch, FyrLyt's, Rock Sliders, Rear bar with wheel and twin jerry carriers, Drawers, Fridge slide, dual battery, Red Arc BCDC 1220, Red Arc EGT/Boost gauge, Scangauge, Uniden UHF, Prodigy P2 brake controller, CC Intercooler, Pacemaker 3" zhaust, HPD Dawes, ECU Remap.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Noice vent I understand how frustrating things must be.
    I would not give Recaro my business and request any monies spent
    be refunded.
    Have you looked at the Strato range of seats, I looking at a suspension one ATM.
    I already have a LT3000 with lumber and a great seat for touring and off road.
    thigh bolsters aren't too high .
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Recaro have read about my complaint online on linkedin, Facebook E36 group, and here and the other patrol website. They have asked what I need. It is best that I buy from Germany, as the Euro is very weak compared to the UAE dhirham, and take advantage of that. Secondly the shipment is a cost, and the frequency of containers on a LCL basis to UAE from Germany is very high, so more savings there.

Unfortunately Australia to Dubai shipping is expensive, due to distance and frequency. So fingers crossed they are going to prepare, and pack the seat that I need, and I can arrange the shipping from here. Perhaps in a couple of months, my back gets to be treated with comfortable seating.

I hope that they are able to redeem themselves, as I believe that the damage has been done already. The company is not used to dealing direct with customers, but when they do have a distributor that is also not able to support the customer, then they need to do something about that, which they have not, and only tried to pass the buck.
    Last edited by vanhack; 23rd May 2015 at 06:33 PM.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after my posting above, or on some other internet forum, Recaro decided to assist me. It was not easy for them due to their elected distributor in UAE for whatever reason.

At the end Recaro had someone assigned to help out with every step of the way, and they did. I finally have my seats installed and am very pleased with their comfort and quality. I also thank the Ideal Seat company in Australia as they have been brilliant and absolutely trouble free.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vanhack For This Useful Post:

jack (16th June 2015), MudRunnerTD (9th November 2015), my third 256 (16th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    mmmmm those seats look so good....... nice to see you finally had a positive outcome

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great outcome yes another auzie co to the help
    2007 GU 6 /ST-L / MYO8 / DIESEL/AUTO /MOONSTONE /pro vent 200
    OH LEATHER IS NICE

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just noticed this is a left hand drive vehicle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Looking for a 4WD Club in WA that caters solely for Patrol, Safari and Maverick owners? Click here to HERE to visit the Western Patrol Club. Click HERE for the Beagle Mobile Mods!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LaughingBeagles For This Useful Post:

blocko05 (9th November 2015)