User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange smell after a hard snatch pull

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did see that during the day, probably passed you without even knowing, I'll definitely PM you next time!

I crossed the Meerup and warren rivers, although both were very mild crossings on Saturday, was a bloody good weekend, had breakfast at the Pemberton bakery on Monday morning before we headed home. Good bacon and eggs there!

Now I have to get my clutch checked out, definitely driving a little differently than before I think, and it seems to accelerate a little less well than before and down gearing doesn't slow it down quite as effectively either, although it passed the usual tests like letting out the clutch in fourth with handbrake on, trying to be in 5th up hill, briefly locking back wheels down gearing into second etc, it's something I think I can feel. I also felt like it was slower than usual at highway speeds and on hills on the way home. Not that the RB30 is a powerhouse normally... I need every horse working to its fullest!
    93 GQ wagon, RB30, extractors, 2 inch tough dog lift, 5 spd, A/T KO2 32's, steel winch bar, rated recovery points, red arc dual battery set up, rhino roof racks, UHF etc etc. Slow and steady might not win the race but it gets me there eventually...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12