Thanks guys, a bit of thought went into it, that's for sure, a few coffees and a couple of bourbons went into it as well I am pretty happy with the whole setup although there are some things I would do slightly differently though, like use less carpet and glue, most of the big boys who do these systems hardly use any carpet, they just paint their timber black or leave the sheet steel uncovered, I am not a fan of this but it would have been much easier and cheaper to do!!! The next thing I would change is not build the base, I would ask one of the big guys to see if they would sell me just the base so I could add my own setup to the top, the base bolted down to the floor was the hardest for me as the floor is all over the place. The pics I have seen of a Black widow set use only 4 bolts (2 on each side) and a couple of big folded steel supports to hold the whole system in place, not a real lot but it seems to do the trick though. The other thing is the runners, I would only use one locking one as it is easier to open this way, just push down on the lock and pull the drawer open with the other hand whereas mine I have to unlock both and use the little tabs to pull the drawer out, it is not hard to do but will be more of a pain if you had to open the drawer a lot. I could have used a slam lock/handle like ARB do and used normal non locking runners but it is done now so it isn't getting changed.