Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: gregs Y62 Patrol "the mafia staff car"

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well knock me down with a feather, I cannot believe it has been so long since I have updated this thread, my apologies....anyway I suppose it is high time I got off my arse and did exactly that....there has been a couple of changes to the MSC over the past little while, notably I finally got a suspension upgrade, I was waiting on the BP-51's but in the end they took way too long to get a set out so I went the way of Kings, they are the smoothies with adjustable remote reservoirs. I have also just fitted a snorkel (TJM Airtec), well I helped my mate (he fits these things for a living) and I was just his lackey, it took a bit as it was his first Y62 but we got there in the end, looks ok too, well as far as snorkel's go. I have also done a few mods inside as well, fitted a Ram mount for my tablet and mounted my two-way hand piece cradles to it, also made a false floor for the second row seats, it can have 2 of my old GU rear seat boxes bolted to it, as well as a 69L water tank (if required). I have also fitted a pie oven, this has been probably the best mod so far, and has seen a few pies and sausage rolls get heated up in it. Another mod was the rear drawer handle, the 2 small catches (1 on each runner) was not working out so after a talk with a mate he came up with the idea of putting something between the 2 catches and using that to unlock and pull out the drawer, a bit simple but it works a treat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gregs For This Useful Post:

Bacho86 (16th May 2017), Bloggsy (16th May 2017), Clunk (17th May 2017), DX grunt (16th May 2017), MB (16th May 2017), mudnut (16th May 2017), threedogs (16th May 2017), Touses (16th May 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice car man!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567