OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: TB42 Motor Gas Research Full LPG System and LRA Long Range Belly Tank for sale (May)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB42 Motor Gas Research Full LPG System and LRA Long Range Belly Tank for sale (May)

As I am about to remove my TB42 motor and replace it with a Diesel conversion, hence I will have a fully functioning TB42 motor which is in excellent condition and totally reliable available for sale around MAY.

The motor is still currently in my truck and is running perfectly, it has a new starter motor and recent water pump, it will be sold as a complete engine (Minus Throttle Body and Cooling Fan clutch assembly). I will not be dismantling parts off the motor as I want to sell it as a complete engine.

Price of the Motor is Negotiable starting around $600.

I can take a deposit for the motor if you would like to reserve it, however, I must be clear that it will not be removed from my car until May and will be used until this date. I can send anyone interested photos and video of the motor running both now and prior to removal.

The motor is also running a full Gas Research LPG system with new converter and fully reconditioned Gas Research Throttle Body, this full system will also be available in May and will be sold separately for around the negotiable $450 mark. (No Gas Tank as it’s close to being out of date)

Will most likely have a LRA Long Range Belly Tank (No sender) for sale too, will research prices on this and decide what its worth Later.

Any questions just give me a PM.

Cheers
    Andy
    She'll be right mate
    it's a GQ

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you still have tank and know how many litres?