User Tag List

Thread: Mittagong for the weekend

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mittagong for the weekend

We are heading down to Mittagong for the weekend. A bloke has a redarc battery isolator for $50. Thought it was a good excuse to go down and camp for the weekend. Anyone know any good spots to camp? The wifey and 2 boys 2 & 6 are along for the ride. Any good tracks aswell. Can't stray too far as wifey doesn't like it if I leave tham at the camp and I am a bit untrusting these days as we had an esky stolen last time we camped down at Batemans bay.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would check out Fitzroy Falls and around Kangaroo Valley area for sure. Not sure where to camp but worth a look

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,880 Times in 3,231 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nic ( Rusty_Nails ) lives not that for from Mittagong so send him a PM and see if he can recommend anything nearby.

I live in Warrimoo, about 2 hrs from Bathusrt, so If you and your family need a break feel free 2 send me a PM and I'l give you my addy
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah mate, bendeela is lovely tho you cant have any campfires. also, check out yalwal, its pretty rough there but there are some nice 4wd tracks. hmm also, you can camp on the tallowa damm. but yeah my pick would be bendeela. also plenty of firetrails to explore there.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks mate, the kids usually last about half hour to an hour then they crash for a couple of hours. Best time to drive when they are asleep. Quiet. Thanks for the offer though. If you are going out for some tracks and you don't mind a tag along I would be pretty keen. See if the 3lt can keep up with the 4.2? Lol cheers Scott

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    also there are showers and toilets at bendeela
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Covo71 View Post
    Thanks mate, the kids usually last about half hour to an hour then they crash for a couple of hours. Best time to drive when they are asleep. Quiet. Thanks for the offer though. If you are going out for some tracks and you don't mind a tag along I would be pretty keen. See if the 3lt can keep up with the 4.2? Lol cheers Scott
    haha I won't be heading out anywhere in the 4b...its been of the road in ages

There offers there on the way there or back if you need a rest stop and I'm home.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds bad, damaged or broken? I keep telling wifey I am getting close to finishing what I want to do to mine but the list is endless. Hahaha

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Covo71 View Post
    Sounds bad, damaged or broken? I keep telling wifey I am getting close to finishing what I want to do to mine but the list is endless. Hahaha
    Just had a long list of repairs that needed attention to pass rego, and being a petrol 4.2 sucked the fuel, decided it would be cheaper to get a run about 2 and from work vehicle and take the Patrol of the road. Was hoping to wait out for club reg in a few years and get it back on the road. Would love 2 be able 2 afford 2 full car rego's