The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,242 Times in 6,418 Posts
    Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

DP Chip # DP34 Installaition and Tuning guide

To suit GU Patrol with the 3Ltr Direct Injection motor. Please check if this is the right instructions, DP#34, for your chip prior to using.
    Tuning1.pdf
    tuning2.pdf
    coverback.pdf
    cover.pdf
    wiring diagram.pdf This wiring diagram if for a 2001 Y61. ST model with manual trans and no dual zone air or ABS. As there will be a difference.

If theres a better way to put these pdf's on here, let me know...
    Last edited by mudski; 4th March 2015 at 06:19 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

AB (4th March 2015), NissanGQ4.2 (4th March 2015), Paule (4th March 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,401 Times in 2,994 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mudski, one way to put them in your post is like this.
    First convert or save the files as .jpg rather than .pdf.
    Second use the ‘insert image’ function
    this brings up a box allowing you to select an image off the ’net or off your computer. The select off your computer doesn’t work for me, but if you click ‘Basic uploader’ that works. I’m not sure how it’s possible to have the image embedded in the post without the additional ’thumbnail attachment’ showing too.

Cuppa

Attached Images Attached Images

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An alternative is to upload the .jpg to a free photo hosting site like Flickr & then link to it in your post like this.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good timing Mudski as Dinger is after a wiring diagram for the DP chip, well done
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    An alternative is to upload the .jpg to a free photo hosting site like Flickr & then link to it in your post like this.
    Yeah I thought of that but I wanted to do it so they could simply download the pdf and print if off.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mark you are a champion mate. I knew you had posted this up before because i had seen it about 9 mnths ago. i was up until all hrs searching the forum until I found it. So thank you very much for finding the information again, and posting it up here. P.S I got your old thread back up and it was very easy to print off in one hit. Thanks again
    03 ST-L auto, Dawes and needle valve, provent catch can, 3' exhaust. I want more than I got

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paule For This Useful Post:

mudski (4th March 2015)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No worries Paul. I thought I had posted it before but I could find it too for some reason.....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yeah I thought of that but I wanted to do it so they could simply download the pdf and print if off.

Thanks.
    No worries, I thought you just wanted to embed a pdf into your post. Doing it as you did in your OP achieves what you wanted.

A Nomadic Life (Blog)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

mudski (4th March 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I've just had a quick look at how to install this chip and I'm wondering how you guys went about connecting it to the pump. I can only see about 10mm of cable where it's meant to connect too. Did you just solder it on there or is there some special adaptor you used? Thanks
    03 ST-L auto, Dawes and needle valve, provent catch can, 3' exhaust. I want more than I got

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    459 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah those two wires on the pump are a real pain to get to. I just used scotch locks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Paule (10th March 2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast