Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MudRunnerTD does Avalon AIRSHOW

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These pics are a couple of days old sorry.

Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

mudnut (27th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That is an Ocky strap holding the axle on on both sides, this is Old School Suspension at its best!!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Rossco (25th February 2015), Sir Roofy (25th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Sir Roofy (25th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Did a refuel on the Drone

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

HuskyInAuz (26th February 2015), Sir Roofy (25th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    got up close and personal with the F22 Raptors too!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

HuskyInAuz (26th February 2015), Sir Roofy (25th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

mudnut (27th February 2015), Sir Roofy (25th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Mighty A400! What a Plane!! one of the most impressive on the Tarmac at 45m long! i did a refuel on it today and got into the Cockpit and sat in the pilots seat! Amazing! Touch Screen, Headup Display! it took 35,000Lt and is able to fly Only 10 hours on that fuel!!!.

I will post some pics here and tonight upload the ones took today of it! Awesome! I also got into the C17 today which Dwarfs this thing and is Jet powered! got pics of that too and will upload tonight.

Unfortunately the the A400 is taking off tomorrow and will not be on the ground on Public days. stoked to have got a good look at it and the French Crew were great guys.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

mudnut (27th February 2015), Sir Roofy (25th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i then went over to the Aussie Hercules. I think it was an F model. Pretty cool plane but i should not have gone there straight from the A400 as it was dwarfed by comparison. lol

Great plane though and certainly paid its dues for us over time. They are fairly agricultural though, even the A400 and the C17 were not built for passenger comfort.

The Aussie Lads were great, they had a joke about the awesome A400 too but happily showed off their Herc. Gave me a good walk through and up into the Cockpit for the win!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 911 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those F22's look awesome. Would love to see them do their stuff
    Lucus30's 1999 GU ST TB45E

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Army Copter was flying today! What a Beast! Your in Big Trouble if your getting chased by one of these on the ground!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

HuskyInAuz (26th February 2015), Sir Roofy (25th February 2015), TPC (25th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast