Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MudRunnerTD does Avalon AIRSHOW

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    OK sorry for the delay but i ahve been having all sorts of trouble uploading to the forum and it has continually crashed. I have reverted back to my photobucket system but this is slow and i have to wait to the evening to upload the pics to the account.

Here is a good mix. It has been very overcast the first few days but i think i got some good shots. All pics are with an iPhone6Plus.

unpacking and putting together in the roll out days. straight out of a container!

Weather has been harsh and a Heavy storm rolled in about 4pm on each of the first 2 days

Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

mudnut (27th February 2015), TPC (24th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The F22 RAPTORs arrived on Sunday Night afternoon around 4:30pm. what a sight they are. very distinctive noise. Unfortunately they are for Static Display only and wont be flown for display damn it! they are truly extraordinary!

The most advanced Fighter on the planet.

Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Family4x4 (25th February 2015), mudnut (27th February 2015), Sir Roofy (24th February 2015), TPC (24th February 2015), Winnie (25th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

mudnut (24th February 2015), TPC (24th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Un-Manned Drone! flown by a guy with a laptop and a mouse.

It rained again!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

mudnut (24th February 2015), Sir Roofy (24th February 2015), TPC (24th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    I'll keep my eyes peeled for you on Sunday Daz. Heartbroken the B1B Lancer isn't making a comeback. Seriously the most frightening, exhilarating, awesome, get-the-F-out-of-here plane I've ever seen in action (2011 show). I'd drive the length of the country just to see it again. Love 'em all though and really looking forward checking out the WW1 birds this year.
    Hello Sir, mate the WW1 byplanes had a Dog Fight today and it got me out of my car and across the paddock for a better look!! Seriously those young men in their flying machines where extraordinary men. Awe! Look forward to seeing you bud.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll keep my eyes peeled for you on Sunday Daz. Heartbroken the B1B Lancer isn't making a comeback. Seriously the most frightening, exhilarating, awesome, get-the-F-out-of-here plane I've ever seen in action (2011 show). I'd drive the length of the country just to see it again. Love 'em all though and really looking forward checking out the WW1 birds this year.
    Hello plassy!!!!!!!

Hope to see you on here more old mate!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mate I am spewing the Raptors are not going to Play this year! They are amazing.

I was lucky enough to get in behind the barrier of the F22s today for a refuel of the top secret Drone parked in with them. No one is aloud near these things and the US MPs where all over me. A bit of negotiating and 1 of our crew was aloud in and I was quickest off the mark was pretty kool!
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 24th February 2015 at 08:10 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

mudnut (27th February 2015), Woof (25th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,425 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Look who it is. G'day old mate!

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

G'day fellas! Now stop hijacking!!
    Yeah awesome aeroplanes... Anyways...

Hope you are well mate

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (24th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by plasnart View Post
    i'll keep my eyes peeled for you on sunday daz. Heartbroken the b1b lancer isn't making a comeback. Seriously the most frightening, exhilarating, awesome, get-the-f-out-of-here plane i've ever seen in action (2011 show). I'd drive the length of the country just to see it again. Love 'em all though and really looking forward checking out the ww1 birds this year.
    our long time lurker how are plassy hope you pop up again

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Roofy For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (24th February 2015)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast