Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HPD Catch Can

Wasn't 100% where to post this....

Today I received my HPD Catch Can, very impressive piece of kit (for the price it should be)...First I will say that my dealings with HPD were impressive, having ordered from their online site, I quickly received an email saying that my order was processed and that I would receive my Catch Can within 7 to 10 days, after 10 days it hadn't arrived, a quick phone call to HPD had it shipped over night from Adelaide to Melbourne.

My advice to anyone ordering online would be to make a follow up call within a day or two from ordering (or simply just order and pay online) I prefer using paypal so I shop online.

The kit arrived nicely packaged and with all fittings and instructions needed.

The only issue was the hose from the catch can back to the inlet, the hose supplied is 12.5mm (being water hose) it's way to tight to fit.

I tried to enlarge the inner diameter and also soaked it in hot water but still had difficulty (i'm sure it could probably be done with more patience/effort) luckily I had some hose laying in the shed which was also water hose, but was a little easier to manipulate.

20150217_171912[1].jpg20150217_171941.jpg20150217_171952[1].jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heavyweight For This Useful Post:

mullet_hunter (23rd February 2015)