User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My new y62

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the figures at one stage on purchase cost of a y62 compared to a 200 series petrol and diesel and without taking into account interest if you borrow money to buy it would take about 60000k in the bit extra fuel it uses to pay the price difference for the petrol 200 series and about another 100000k on top of that for a diesel 200 and anyone who is willing to go past the looks to drive one says they are awesome. Such a shame we get ripped of in Aus on prices though I looked at US prices for an infiniti QX80 all wheel drive is about 66k USD or $85k AUD in trim level equivilant to the TiL which is listed over 120k here imagine how cheap it would be with a nissan badge
    anyway enjoy the new rig
    2006 gu iv 3l auto st-s wagon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyme376 View Post
    I did the figures at one stage on purchase cost of a y62 compared to a 200 series petrol and diesel and without taking into account interest if you borrow money to buy it would take about 60000k in the bit extra fuel it uses to pay the price difference for the petrol 200 series and about another 100000k on top of that for a diesel 200 and anyone who is willing to go past the looks to drive one says they are awesome. Such a shame we get ripped of in Aus on prices though I looked at US prices for an infiniti QX80 all wheel drive is about 66k USD or $85k AUD in trim level equivilant to the TiL which is listed over 120k here imagine how cheap it would be with a nissan badge
    anyway enjoy the new rig
    Yeah but I don't think anybody in their right mind can get over the looks of the Infiniti QX80..... That is one hideous vehicle

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biggqwesty View Post
    Awesome stuff. I'm hearing nothing but good things about them really. And many are not getting the huge fuel figures everyone was expecting.

Any pics??
    pics on 22nd
    07 crd,,bridgestone 697lt, 2.75 buedesert ex, SOLD theres a lot of my blood, sweat and money in that troll.

92 gq ti tb42efi my brothers gq extractors dual batteries brake controller uhf alloy bullbar SOLD with a heavy heart but gone to a nice young fella

13 y62 the beast that burbles

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Yeah but I don't think anybody in their right mind can get over the looks of the Infiniti QX80..... That is one hideous vehicle
    to true it is but ugly just a shame we can't get the equivalent spec with the Nissan bagde for that sort of money
    2006 gu iv 3l auto st-s wagon

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all I can say on this weapon go and take one for a drive it will blow your mind
    07 crd,,bridgestone 697lt, 2.75 buedesert ex, SOLD theres a lot of my blood, sweat and money in that troll.

92 gq ti tb42efi my brothers gq extractors dual batteries brake controller uhf alloy bullbar SOLD with a heavy heart but gone to a nice young fella

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin07 For This Useful Post:

Stropp (10th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin07 View Post
    ps andy I don't know what goin to do with tyre bag at the back.
    ill buy it off you mate if you keen to flog it?
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    ill buy it off you mate if you keen to flog it?
    goin to keep that one for now but ive got some bits for the gu. Ill pack up once ive sold it although they will probably quiver goin to the shire.lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having the same thoughts on upgrading to the Y62
    dont know why people hate its looks, I quite like it (compared to a 200 - its sexy as)
    like Kev, I took one for a spin

MY GOD - what a weapon

the only stumbling block I have - and why I have not signed on the dotted line - is taking it where I take my GU.........
    scratching the shyte out of it.......
    still thinking though......

good luck Kev, jealous as mate.............
    Tidy Whitey - 99 GU TD42Ti - Diesel Gas, (GUIV Turbo & Intercooler 8Lb boost), 33" Micky T's Baja MTZ's, Dual Batt's, Cargo Barrier, rear draws, HID Super Oscars, winch, Grinch & witch attached and more goodies to come

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcol View Post
    I am having the same thoughts on upgrading to the Y62
    dont know why people hate its looks, I quite like it (compared to a 200 - its sexy as)
    like Kev, I took one for a spin

MY GOD - what a weapon

the only stumbling block I have - and why I have not signed on the dotted line - is taking it where I take my GU.........
    scratching the shyte out of it.......
    still thinking though......

good luck Kev, jealous as mate.............
    oh its a beast isn't it I just had to have it after driving it. be warned everyone you drive it you will start to think of ways to own it.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin07 View Post
    goin to keep that one for now but ive got some bits for the gu. Ill pack up once ive sold it although they will probably quiver goin to the shire.lol
    haha your funny mate, even worse, i actually live in the gong! keep me posted
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast